• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    The new ATF director pretty much confirms a war on braces and everything else that can ban by administrative fiat. ATF merely hit the pause button until the new boss was in place.

Lots of stuff in the safe about to become illegal. I hope y'all Biden voters are planning to be the first ones in line outside the police station to surrender your AR pistols.

I think many of them are counting on the "rights for me but not for thee" leosa.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    We'll see what happens tomorrow with the EO rollout but one of them might be occupied with how they will come up with an apology before taking a permanent exit. Stay tuned......
    You and I both know that won’t happen. Then who will call everyone racist?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    ATF folks are particularly interesting beasts. They take an oath to protect and defend the constitution of the united States and then spend their careers taking citizens' money to trample said constitution.

They seem to live in the world of "through the looking glass".

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    As long as the EO says "firearm" and ATF doesn't change the definition of "firearm", then it's just BS. We'll see.

From "Through the Looking Glass":

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less."

"The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."

"The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master—that's all."

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I used a word that slipped through and, I’ll admit, I intentionally left it there. Sorry about that, a weak moment because yeah, I’m really pissed.

I will admit mine was not a "slip" or a "moment of weakness". I had actually made the effort to "tone it down".

Not enough though!

No problem....house rules.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Biden just gifted a metric sh**storm of guns to half of the country. I'm pretty sure he just took out Obama as best gun salesman in history within his first 90 days. Old Barack just lacked the vision to offer to pay for them too.

Out of curiosity, I went to GB to see what an "80%" lower goes for.....market must be up. I've seen "100%" ones for less!

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Out of curiosity, I went to GB to see what an "80%" lower goes for.....market must be up. I've seen "100%" ones for less!

I haven't looked into the 80% AR market in a long time, but people were paying a large premium to get 80% pistol kits exactly because they didn't want a paper trail. Some criminals I'm sure, but I mostly suspect honest people looking to beat the inevitable confiscation attempts. I would have gotten into 80%s a long LONG time ago if they had ever been cheaper than a 100%. As far as ARs, what prevented me was the tooling. Now I own the tooling anyhow.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I will admit mine was not a "slip" or a "moment of weakness". I had actually made the effort to "tone it down".

Not enough though!

No problem....house rules.
    I typed the word that I expected to get filtered and it didn’t. My “weak moment” was leaving the post with the naughty word in it. Said post no longer exists.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Chipman's protected his Tweets, but you can check out these gems from a Reddit AMA he did:

Hopefully the Republicans find their backbone and we can get a guy like Manchin to vote against confirmation of this crap weasel.

I see he "circled back" to the AMA... I find delicious irony in that....

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I haven't looked into the 80% AR market in a long time, but people were paying a large premium to get 80% pistol kits exactly because they didn't want a paper trail. Some criminals I'm sure, but I mostly suspect honest people looking to beat the inevitable confiscation attempts. I would have gotten into 80%s a long LONG time ago if they had ever been cheaper than a 100%. As far as ARs, what prevented me was the tooling. Now I own the tooling anyhow.
    I am with you. Criminals generally engage in crime to avoid having to work, not to make work for themselves.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Image resized larger, suitable for framing. :)

kutitout.jpg

As much as I would enjoy seeing Kut honor his wager, I am confident of two things.

1). It would mean Liberty has been slaughtered.

2). He would weasle and "rationalize" his wayout of it.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tatdale2
    Top Bottom