• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I'm absolutely FINISHED with being sidetracked by arguments about statistics or analogies to other rights or other physical objects. I refuse to entertain such arguments. You can't sway me with emotional appeals about people misusing firearms to harm others. It's immaterial to the discussion.

The core issue is that the Second Amendment exists to protect a basic human right. Even more elemental, the right to defend oneself, through whatever means, is a basic human right. It is our right that exists outside of any laws promulgated by any other person. It is a right that is enumerated in the U.S. Constitution not because that document grants it, but because that document is supposed to serve as a limit on the goverment infringing on it. The right to defend one's life, and one's other rights, exists outside of the Constitution.

The framers of the Constitution didn't emphasize that right because the DEER were oppressive. They did it because GOVERNMENTS become oppressive, and have historically sought to deny the people of their right to self defense as well as other basic human rights.

You want to debate whether or not the right to self defense is a basic human right? I will debate you. You want to discuss what the definition of "arms" is? I will entertain that discussion. I will NOT entertain any discussion that tries to interject statistics or emotional appeals into your position. They are invalid points in the overall concept of human rights.

I encourage everyone to adopt this position. Fight for yor rights. Don't fight against meaningless (and often dubious) statistics, or emotional appeals. Emphasize the RIGHT.

DAMN STRAIGHT!!!!

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    For those that watched this rectum spew his contents today, who was the person he had to run off stage to "bump elbows" with at the end?

Last edited:

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Technically, they can get away with just about anything nowadays. Standard capacity (what they call "high capacity") magazines and rifles "pose an imminent threat to public health" or some other BS....

They can write any EO, heck any law at this point and pass it and let the court sort it out.

Hahahahaha, called it. Man, I'm too good at this, which is sad, because I hate politics.

"President Joe Biden declared Thursday that “no amendment is absolute” while unveiling a series of executive actions targeting American citizens’ Second Amendment rights.

“Today, we’re taking steps to confront not just the gun crisis, but what is actually a public health crisis,” Biden announced in a speech at the White House’s Rose Garden, claiming: “Nothing, nothing I am about to recommend in any way impinges on the Second Amendment.”

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Damn, that didn't take long. No wonder there are so many brainless zombies walking around.

I actually could feel brain cells dying while I watched it.

Every time I see an outright lie, that the presenter knows is a lie, I get that feeling combined with a distinct urge to pistol whip said presenter.

I also feel that a license to pistol whip should be a real thing and we should all get 1 a year. 3 card carrying members must all be in unanimous agreement that a pistol whipping is the proper legal remedy, and then it becomes so. Plastic guns would suddenly overflow out of the pawn shops and everyone is looking for Super Redhawks and Anacondas.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I seen a clip on a news show this morning where they demonstrated how easy it was to finish building a "ghost gun".

They literally had a striker fired pistol fieldstripped and proceeded to install the barrel, recoil spring and put the slide on the frame and said Boom it's that easy.
    :rolleyes: :ugh::bs::nuts:
    that kind of "journalism" reminds me of seeing dan blather squacking about "SEMI automatic assault weapons" while showing some video of a cop doing a mag dump with a submachine gun

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    that kind of "journalism" reminds me of seeing dan blather squacking about "SEMI automatic assault weapons" while showing some video of a cop doing a mag dump with a submachine gun

Or a news anchor committing a felony in real time and not even getting a slap on the wrist.

Or a political candidate doing the same thing for the feelz from the media.

Laws for thee, but not for me...

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Obama didn't wait either. What was it? Something like 21 various gun control orders and actions? Still ended up crying and stomping his feet because he had no power without congress.

Not that I trust congress, but this is all meaningless BS until the laws get changed. Gun banning Pres is gonna gun ban. We already knew this.
    The only thing between this SOB and pushing his agenda through congress is a senate filibuster

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    The only thing between this SOB and pushing his agenda through congress is a senate filibuster

I agree. If they're stupid enough to do that before the midterms, then the joke is going to be on them very shortly. I think the stinging of the way things worked with SCOTUS appointments is still too fresh on a lot of their minds.

But, we shall see. Personally, I'm not planning to change anything about what I'm already doing regardless. I have a plan and I'm sticking to it as much as possible.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Hahahahaha, called it. Man, I'm too good at this, which is sad, because I hate politics.

"President Joe Biden declared Thursday that “no amendment is absolute” while unveiling a series of executive actions targeting American citizens’ Second Amendment rights.

“Today, we’re taking steps to confront not just the gun crisis, but what is actually a public health crisis,” Biden announced in a speech at the White House’s Rose Garden, claiming: “Nothing, nothing I am about to recommend in any way impinges on the Second Amendment.”
    The ownership of an AR 15 constitutes a public health crisis. The ownership of a magazine over 10 rnds constitutes a public health crisis. ect....

Hey don’t look now but the ownership of a handgun or x amount of ammunition constitutes a public health crisis.

See where this can go under the guise of a public health crisis?

It’s endless.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I just posted this on FB

You know, anti-gun politicians yapping their mouths are responsible for MANY gun sales.
    If they'd shut their yaps, there would be less guns.
    Think about that.
    They are the most prolific gun salespersons anywhere.

They convince ALOT of people that they need to get a gun or two or three.

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Or a news anchor committing a felony in real time and not even getting a slap on the wrist.

Or a political candidate doing the same thing for the feelz from the media.

Laws for thee, but not for me...

So the reporter is in a state that doesn't allow a 30rd magazine but he has one.

And Karen just made her husband's gun an SBR in 30 seconds and posted it. Did husband thank her or freak out that she just commented a felony and posted the video of it?

Top Bottom