• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    After watching the video, I will say that the only thing that might be interesting about these revolvers is the easily removable cylinder. They are dodo birds if they don't introduce a 9mm cylinder to go with them.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Henry can't supply the products it already makes. Not sure why they find it necessary to expand their catalog when people can't get the guns they already produce.
    They sell every gun they make, at exorbitant prices. Why change?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    After watching the video, I will say that the only thing that might be interesting about these revolvers is the easily removable cylinder. They are dodo birds if they don't introduce a 9mm cylinder to go with them.
    Same that was a really good feature.
    They definitely need to bring out a 9mm cylinder for them at the same price. :)

I'd been more interested of it would have been chambered in 45colt.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I have mixed thoughts on the new handguns. Yes the cylinder release is nice but the revolvers themselves remind of a low end JC Higgins or Charter Arms revolver. And that just does not float my boat, so to speak. :rockwoot:

00Buck

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Near Martinsville
    Looks like the bastard child of an illicit coupling of a High Standard and an H&R.
    I truly enjoy owning and shooting revolvers and I have had no complaints with the new Henry lever actions. I hope the revolvers are as dependable and finished as well as their levers. My issue is the revolvers look too much like the Nagant M1895.

Henry is excellent at copying quality, historic firearms. Why didn’t they choose to mimic the Ruger Vaquero, Blackhawk, Redhawk, Colt SA, snake guns or S&W K, L or N frame.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Henry is excellent at coping quality, historic firearms. Why didn’t they choose to mimic the Ruger Vaquero, Blackhawk, Redhawk, Colt SA, snake guns or S&W K, L or N frame.
    No need to, since those guns already exist and are in current production. At least this Henry has its own look, even if it's not exactly a beauty queen.

They could have changed a couple of proportions and had a nice revolver reminiscent of the Colt Lightning, with modern internals. A Bisley grip double action revolver with a swing-out cylinder would also be interesting.

dekeshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Bunker Hill
    No need to, since those guns already exist and are in current production. At least this Henry has its own look, even if it's not exactly a beauty queen.

They could have changed a couple of proportions and had a nice revolver reminiscent of the Colt Lightning, with modern internals. A Bisley grip double action revolver with a swing-out cylinder would also be interesting.
    I wish they would have gone with a profile more reminiscent of the Colt New Service. They could have chambered models from 38 Special up to 45 Colt and with barrel options of 4”, 5”, and 6”. I would have been interested in a 5” 44 Special if they’d traveled down that path.

Top Bottom