• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    So I still have yet to scratch the itch. I was surfing Breitbart the other day and their ad popped up. Saw one of their case hardened models actually looked really nice. Wondering how they may wear?

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I guess I should try the .22 I have. Got it a raffle about 10 years ago and never been fired. Jim.

In spite of it's alloy components, the Henry lever rimfires have the smoothest action, compared to my more expensive Winchesters and Brownings. They're truly a fine rifle for the money spent. I enjoy mine.

The centerfires are no slouch either. This ones in .327 Fed mag. My old eyes need a scope, unfortunately.

H2 Cropped.jpg

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Pick one up.

If you are unhappy with the wear, I'll take it off your hands.

I prefer centerfire.
    Will a mailing address to your ffl be provided lol.
    I was leaning towards the 357 variety.

I never cared for the case Hardened look on a Handgun. Guess because when I tried a diy project at home once the ***** melted.

But seriously for some reason I really find the appearance appealing on the Henry’s perhaps it is the wood stock and fore end that make it look nice.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Will a mailing address to your ffl be provided lol.
    I was leaning towards the 357 variety.

I never cared for the case Hardened look on a Handgun. Guess because when I tried a diy project at home once the ***** melted.

But seriously for some reason I really find the appearance appealing on the Henry’s perhaps it is the wood stock and fore end that make it look nice.
    Nice rifle!

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I’ve got a .22 that’s been put through it’s paces and I love it, well, everything except that front sight blade, but functionally it’s perfect. I’d like to pick up another in center fire.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Several years ago I thought I would enjoy having a Henry, so I bought a used .22lr from the classified section here on Ingo.
    A year later I won a "Wall of guns" raffle at the NRA banquet and chose the Henry Frontier in .22wmr.
    Fast forward another year or two, and Henry announced they would produce a lever gun in .327 Federal magnum and I just had to have one so I emailed the company president, Mr. Anthony Imperato.
    He had a rifle drop-shipped to my local FFL (serial number 000115).
    About 3 years ago I won the 3rd anniversary drawing on the Henry rifle forum and got a Henry American Eagle in .22lr.
    Last year I added a Big Boy brass framed .357 mag.

Yes, I like my Henry's.

DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    I have no experience with them but the color case hardened Henry's are absolutely GORGEOUS.

I plan on getting one too when I'm done with all other projects I have going.

tude

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    ohio
    I have a 22 frontier, 30/30 case hardened, and a 41 mag big boy steel. Absolutely love shooting and petting all of them.

Top Bottom