• ...and so much more!
  • dendrig59

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2023
    Indianapolis
    Hi all! This is my first post!

I just want to give a shout out regarding Henry’s amazing customer service for my Henry Classic .22! About a month ago, I sent Henry an email asking for information about the screw size used on the front sight, because I was thinking of switching it out for a taller sight (I’m putting on a Skinner rear sight). Instead of sending me the information about the screw size, Henry sent out a taller front sight at no charge!

Then just this week I contacted customer service about purchasing a magazine tube button because I lost the button after taking the tube apart to put in a brass follower. This was clearly my fault, and I was happy to pay for a new button, but I didn’t need to replace the whole tube assembly. I was hoping I could purchase just the button. Customer service responded that the tube assembly only comes as a unit. For most companies, providing that information would have been the end of their “customer service,” and I would have had to buy the whole assembly. But Henry sent me a new feed tube assembly at no charge.

Henry provides the best customer service I have ever experienced. I will definitely be a loyal customer.
    (No, this not fake, I am not compensated by Henry or anyone else for posting this; this is my genuine opinion)

Andy NWI

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Hebron
    I'm glad to hear that they have great customer service. Ruger and S&W have treated me well. I haven't dealt with anyone else's customer service. Who are the ones to avoid?

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Sadly, my experience with Smith & Wesson was abysmal. Deafening silence.

My experience with Taurus has been good and improving over time.

Ruger and Holosun customer service is just outstanding!

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    Sorry to hear Jwamplerusa.
    S & W has been nothing short of perfect both times I've needed their customer service, 22A and a Shield.
    Taurus Millennium 9mm was nothing but trouble but their CS was johnny on the spot and we got through it.
    Ruger 10\22 bolt wasn't ejecting correctly and Ruger almost knocked themselves over getting it fixed for me.
    I've been very lucky.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Henry's customer service is legendary, and well deserved.
    They continue to amaze me with every story I hear regarding their customer service.
    Welcome to Ingo.

mousegun87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mead
    That is good to hear since I can see a Henry 357/38 in my safe down the road. I have good experience with Ruger and Taurus customer service in recent years.

700 LTR 223

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    That is good to hear since I can see a Henry 357/38 in my safe down the road.
    Yeah I bought a Henry Big Boy Silver in 357 a few years ago that I had to send back. The barrel severely copper fouled. Initially Henry said it was due to firing highly velocity 125 grain 357s. A 357 is going to be high velocity in 20 inch barrel! I sent a picture and Henry immediately said the bore was rough and sent a label.

I asked Henry while they had if they could swap out the standard lever with a large loop and they did so at no charge. The rifle returned with a new barrel and all cleaned up. There was a mark on the receiver when I sent it that was polished out when the rifle was returned. They do stand behind their product !

AEV Jeep Guy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 27, 2022
    Indianapolis
    I have also had a great experience with CS at Henry. I sent back a rifle with feeding issues and they replaced a few parts. Rifle runs lIke a champs and is a great rifle to have in the cab of the tractor when I’m on the farm.

MikeHoncho

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2019
    Laurel
    Hi all! This is my first post!

I just want to give a shout out regarding Henry’s amazing customer service for my Henry Classic .22! About a month ago, I sent Henry an email asking for information about the screw size used on the front sight, because I was thinking of switching it out for a taller sight (I’m putting on a Skinner rear sight). Instead of sending me the information about the screw size, Henry sent out a taller front sight at no charge!

Then just this week I contacted customer service about purchasing a magazine tube button because I lost the button after taking the tube apart to put in a brass follower. This was clearly my fault, and I was happy to pay for a new button, but I didn’t need to replace the whole tube assembly. I was hoping I could purchase just the button. Customer service responded that the tube assembly only comes as a unit. For most companies, providing that information would have been the end of their “customer service,” and I would have had to buy the whole assembly. But Henry sent me a new feed tube assembly at no charge.

Henry provides the best customer service I have ever experienced. I will definitely be a loyal customer.
    (No, this not fake, I am not compensated by Henry or anyone else for posting this; this is my genuine opinion)
    I am also a big fan of their customer service. I did a customized Golden Boy for my dad's retirement, couldn't have been better.

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    335   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Henry is good people. The quality of their products and their customer service put that company on another level to me. That's why I'll always buy a Henry over a Marlin / Winchester, etc.

Lodge

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2016
    Johnson Co.
    Friend of mine got a Henry that had a crack in the buttstock. He gave them a call and within days, replacement. No hassle, no questions, simply "Here's a new stock". Pictured below, his Henry collection- He's determined to own Henry's in every caliber they make.

Attachments

• _DSC0012-2.jpg
      _DSC0012-2.jpg
      946.1 KB · Views: 3
    • _DSC0032.jpg
      _DSC0032.jpg
      796.7 KB · Views: 3
    • _DSC0036-3-2.jpg
      _DSC0036-3-2.jpg
      557.3 KB · Views: 2
    • _DSC0049-3-Edit.jpg
      _DSC0049-3-Edit.jpg