• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    I need to change the address on my permit but I have one of the old school paper lifetime ones. I just went to the police station and they gave me everything and I sent it off to the state but man that must have been 12 years ago. I can't seem to log in or anything to the state website now, it says I need to go into the station? ISP or local?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    You can do it online if you have your original application number. That's seems to be the key part needed to get an account set up for the ISP portal.

Not sure what you do if you don't have that.

R3COIL

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2011
    NWI
    Contact ISP firearms division and ask for clarification on a path forward. Be persistent until you are able to know your next step. Should be straightforward but may take a bit of time to get an answer.

Dono12b

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2021
    Indianapolis
    It took them 3 months to issue my first lifetime permit. I moved about a year later went online filled out all the proper paperwork because it’s supposedly online now and they won’t take in person paperwork anymore. Currently waiting on my 3rd month to issue my new card with my new address on it.

Dono12b

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I'm sure they aren't in a big hurry, buy you might want to call them if you don't get your new card soon.
    I’ve kinda just been letting it sit on the back burner I figured I was good to continue on life and my new card will be here when they feel like it. Until then I have my old card with my old address on it and if I were to have any issues I was just going to show them where I paid and tell them I’ve been waiting on my new card but I don’t know what I’ll have a problem with unless I had to use it. Maybe I’m wrong for that path of thinking.

clayshooter99

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    My wife and I both went online the end of November to get new permits with new address. Paid the fee of $20 plus service fee and have heard nothing yet.

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    I might have called. It’s been years since I’ve moved so I can’t recall. I never paid for a new card though. I sent them an email asking for some clarification. I can’t login online because I have no idea what my original application number was

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    There really is no reason to pay the $20 for the new card unless you just like having it. There isn't even a requirement that you carry it anymore. As long as it's correct in the system you're GTG.

Top Bottom