• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DocBoCook

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clermont
    I wanted to start a thread for those looking for skilled or general labor. I myself am out of work, but would love to see some opportunities for labor. I'm sure plenty of people have projects etc... they could use some labor for. Please feel free to post here.
    I will be watching it personnally.
    Please add whether carry is allowed/disallowed or required.

Last edited by a moderator:

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    Doc,
    Nice that you started this thread. My wife has been looking for a live in caretaker for her parents in the Valpo area. (She has found someone)
    There was a young man just back from the military who said he would take the position as he has been unable to find anything since getting out. I feel bad for him, and if anyone in NW Indiana or the Indy area has need for general labor please post, and I will forward the info on to him.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I need help lately.
    Mostly wheel barrowing light stuff around indianapolis. Some digging some getting dirty.

I pay fair and on time.

Temp agencies are useless.
    The guys I'm using are ripping me off by tacking hours on small jobs. Normally I wouldn't fuss, but they're getting worse by the day.

Anyone PM me what you need to get paid and what schedule you keep.

Ps. Yes, carry is permitted if done within reasonable levels of taste. Owners discretion ;)

22rssix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   2
    Mar 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I need a Shed built. Barn style 8x12 would be good. I looked at kits and know it can be done a lot cheaper.

Anyone with the tools and time. I will also help in the build. Give me a material list and price to make it happen.

-James

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Also need a house cleaner and stay-over dog watcher for when I have to leave town.
    I'll need to do a background check for this task. And kind of get to know the person first.

But I'm putting it out there. Plus my dad and my brother may need same services.

MUST LIKE DOGS. ;)

theturtle06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Denver, CO
    Also need a house cleaner and stay-over dog watcher for when I have to leave town.
    I'll need to do a background check for this task. And kind of get to know the person first.

But I'm putting it out there. Plus my dad and my brother may need same services.

MUST LIKE DOGS. ;)

Depending on the side of town and time you need this to be done I am interested! Shoot me a pm :D

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Great idea for a sticky!

I need someone for some general labor jobs. Carpentry or mechanic skills may also be useful but not required.

This would be a summer time job during daylight hours. Days to be worked are flexible and will depend on the weather and the jobs being done.

It would be best for someone who is young and not afraid of a hard days work in the sun. Maybe a college or high-school age guy looking to earn some extra cash over summer break.

Pays decent, located in Valparaiso, so you need to be local.

PM me if you're interested.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Looking for an Attorney to represent me in a civil suit against an Indiana Sheriff's department and a "NON" merit deputy. This deputy is "NOT" a law enforcement officer. No details except to a practicing attorney willing to take the case on a recovery basis if he likes the details.

Also, this has nothing to do with my business or my other profession. This is strictly a personal issue between my family and the non-merit deputy.

dave29

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jul 8, 2009
    Lawrenceburg
    I own a construction company and I am looking for an experienced siding installer. Must be good on a brake. Experience in replacement windows will be a plus. Must have valid drivers license and transportation. Located in Lawrenceburg

Cornbread

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I need a Shed built. Barn style 8x12 would be good. I looked at kits and know it can be done a lot cheaper.

Anyone with the tools and time. I will also help in the build. Give me a material list and price to make it happen.

-James
    Same here. but i just need a 8x8. I have tools but no time.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Work on 2000 Jeep Cherokee

Looking for someone to quote me a price on installing a heater core in a 2000 Jeep Cherokee. I'll supply the parts...I just need your patience. I don't have any. ;)

Someone at Chrysler must be sitting back laughing his butt off. :xmad: I love my Jeep...but why in the name of God anyone would put a heater core where these are is beyond me.

Top Bottom