• ...and so much more!
  • BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Located in Greenwood, south of Indy.

Looking for someone to replace bathroom exhaust fan and main roof exhaust fan. One story ranch style house built in the 50s. Send me a text if interested.3one7-two00-90six4

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Located in Greenwood, south of Indy.

Looking for someone to replace bathroom exhaust fan and main roof exhaust fan. One story ranch style house built in the 50s. Send me a text if interested.3one7-two00-90six4
    This is still something I need done. I would prefer to pay a INGOer if possible. Thanks

Also, looking for someone to help with flooring when the time comes. I'm ripping out all the carpet, taking care of animal stains, replacing some of the subflooring, and taking off base boards. Just looking for someone to lay the flooring when it comes time (next month or two if all goes well.)

send me a PM or text me at 317 two hundred nine zero six 4

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I had it towed to a local shop that said they can do it. Waiting to hear how much its going to cost me.
    As much as I like to do my own work there are times you have to take it to a shop.

My 05 Grand Prix I couldn't get the rear brake caliper to screw back in.
    I had the proper tool for it, but I decided I'd have to replace it with a new one, or take it to the local shop to see if they could get it freed up.
    I took it to the shop to see if they could get it working where I failed.
    They got it working, turned the rotor, put my break pads I had on it, and bleed the brakes. They even adjusted my emergency brake for $60.
    That was cheaper than replacing the caliper with a new one.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    As much as I like to do my own work there are times you have to take it to a shop.

My 05 Grand Prix I couldn't get the rear brake caliper to screw back in.
    I had the proper tool for it, but I decided I'd have to replace it with a new one, or take it to the local shop to see if they could get it freed up.
    I took it to the shop to see if they could get it working where I failed.
    They got it working, turned the rotor, put my break pads I had on it, and bleed the brakes. They even adjusted my emergency brake for $60.
    That was cheaper than replacing the caliper with a new one.
    I ended up taking it to a local shop at the recommendation of an INGO member. It needed all the brake lines replaced, the shop put on front rotors and pads that I brought to them, fixed a vacuum leak that I didn't ask them to check, and recharged the A/C. All for a damn good price. And the bossman even called me periodically to let me know what was going on because it took them a couple weeks to get it done.

nucular

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Anyone do tree removal? I have one in my backyard on the west side i need taken down. Probably needs done manually as it is not in a place where a bucket will reach.

tomcat13

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Near Louisville
    Looking for a Carpet Installer to do the Stairs into my Basement.
    I Have the Carpet & 30 yrs ago I'd have done it myself.
    Bad Back & Bad Knees now say No Way.
    I'm near Da Ville.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Any referrals for furniture movers in the South Bend/ Mishawaka area? It's moving from one retirement community to another. Very, very minimal amount of heavy stuff as this is from assisted living to assisted living. One sofa, recliner, bed, dresser and a few incidentals like side/end table, lamps, etc. Reply here or pm me. Thanks.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Any referrals for furniture movers in the South Bend/ Mishawaka area? It's moving from one retirement community to another. Very, very minimal amount of heavy stuff as this is from assisted living to assisted living. One sofa, recliner, bed, dresser and a few incidentals like side/end table, lamps, etc. Reply here or pm me. Thanks.
    I hired Immediate Movers who are located in La Porte. Their system for the process was effecient and their pricing seemed very reasonable. Move is scheduled for the 8th, so I cannot offer any critique of their actual work yet.

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    I need a trench dug for sump discharge line in Fishers. Old one has "bellies" according to plumber. Before I rent a backhoe I figured I'd see if anyone was interested in the job. Just need the trench and I'll have a plumber do the rest.

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    We're hoping to list our house late spring early summer and I'm running out of time but the honey do list is too long. Anyone in or near Fishers interested in some basic trim/punch out work? I need some baseboards put down in a few small rooms and would like to find someone to install some beadboard paneling in a mudroom.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I need some minor landscaping work done: two shrubs removed; three planted. I'm on the east edge of Brownsburg. I will need some advice on what to plant, so I need more than just shovel work.
    Thanks for all responses and/or recommendations.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I'm wanting a new fence put in. I would like to have the property line marked before it is installed. A company quoted me $4900 to mark the lines, which I can't afford by a long shot. Anyone have a suggestion on how to get the property lines correctly marked that is much less expensive?

Top Bottom