• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crookcountygo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2022
    Indiana
    Anyone a carpet cleaner? Can anyone recommend a very good carpet cleaner? Is it ok if I ask in the Break Room about a carpet cleaning company?
    I hope it's ok if I piggyback onto your post, as I also opened this thread looking for a carpet cleaner. The home is in the south burbs of Chicago, near NWI.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Any good plumbers that service the SW side of Indy? Around 465 and 37 area? I have an outside spicket that keeps dribbling out water even while shut off. I'm not at all handy, so need someone to take a look. PM me if you're interested.

Colts Ironman

Sua Sponte, Rangers Lead the Way
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 22, 2021
    NW Indianapolis
    I'm looking for someone who does vinyl laminate flooring and some wood trim needs done on some of my walls. I have the material. Trim, flooring and under lay for the floor. Very minor work. Those with better skills could do this in just an hour. I don't have the skills lol

Less than 30 Sq feet. Quick. Very easy money. I'll get any other material needed. Going in for hand surgery October 3rd so I'll be down for awhile. Located in NW Indianapolis. Close to Brebuef Prep school.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    If anyone is experienced in Information Security and is looking for a employer change, we're hiring. Fully remote position with IUH performing vendor risk assessments. This is a Sr. Analyst position, so experience in InfoSec is required, though we don't require a degree or any specific certs. Our pay isn't the best, but it's not horrible. Pay scale for Sr. Analyst is $76k/yr. - $131k/yr. If interested, send me a PM/Conversation and I can send you the link to the opening.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    NEED MINI-SPLIT HVAC SYSTEM INSTALLER
    I want to have a mini-split a/c-heat pump system installed in my garage by a licensed HVAC technician. The units will be installed inside-outside on the same wall and will be less than 10’ apart vertically. The 220/240V electric is already in the wall at the location of the installation. I’m about to buy the actual system and need the technician to install it with their own tools and HVAC equipment. Located in NE Carmel just off 146th Street.
    Please PM me to start a conversation.
    Thanks,
    bgcatty

dvd1955

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Howard County
    Just an FYI, if you buy the high efficiency version, you may get a $300 credit on federal taxes. Pioneer had a certificate for it when I bought mine.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    NEED MINI-SPLIT HVAC SYSTEM INSTALLER
    I want to have a mini-split a/c-heat pump system installed in my garage by a licensed HVAC technician. The units will be installed inside-outside on the same wall and will be less than 10’ apart vertically. The 220/240V electric is already in the wall at the location of the installation. I’m about to buy the actual system and need the technician to install it with their own tools and HVAC equipment. Located in NE Carmel just off 146th Street.
    Please PM me to start a conversation.
    Thanks,
    bgcatty
    Still looking for help with this project!

indyartisan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Anyone interested in a career in law enforcement?
    Great constitutionally minded sheriff and a spectacular group of deputies.
    Contact Bryan Melton
    Hamilton County Sheriff‘s office
    18100 Cumberland Road Noblesville IN 46060
    317-773-1872

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Looking for a drywall guy who can do a side job. I have some bathroom repairs that need to be done due to a poorly installed shower surround. Cash money to drywall, tape and mud, I can finish the rest.

abeguzmanmarine

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    TERRE HAUTE
    Looking for someone full time in the security industry (cameras, access, data, security etc) to be a part of the travel crew. 21 days on with 7 days off. during your time on you will be traveling all over the country working 60+ hours a week. On your 7 straight days off you will be completely off with no work related activities. Full benefits, 401K medical, dental etc. No experience is necessary, will train the right person. Starting at $18 an hour for no experience. Current jobs are in CO, OR, GA, NJ, FL and MN.

Company is based out of Indianapolis, but if you are on the travel crew you just need to live in IN.

Please PM me for details.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Any plumbers, or recommendations?

Need the shower/bathtub faucet replaced. Already have the new faucet. Already have an access hole cut in the wall behind it (in the other bathroom). I'm simply no good at sweating copper pipes.

Pics for reference:
    IMG_2357.jpeg
    IMG_2359.jpeg

Ignore the ugly 80's wallpaper! Its all coming out.

I will have another one to do in a couple of months. I'll have to cut an access from my office for that one, and not in the mood to tear into both jobs just yet.

Top Bottom