• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Drewski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2019
    Deep South Side
    yep, another request for a decent drywall finisher. between a recent water leak in the kitchen ceiling and a basement rehab project, i’ve got seams and not enough skill. as a new guy in town, i took the first guy i could find - neighbors recommendation- who did a **** partial job and ran away with some money and won’t return calls.

KingLouisIX1250

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Looking for professional who does log cabin siding. I have many pieces destroyed by wood bees and woodpeckers and I’m pushing my luck every time I get on a ladder due to no balance/ inner ear damage. Needs to be done this spring. Martinsville/ Bloomington area.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    I need a warehouse person. 40 hours a week. Great benefits. medical dental 401k paid vacation. easy work. Forklift experience would be helpful. Experience not required but would be a plus. PM me and we will go from there

Mounty09

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    The company I work for is looking for a fabricator/welder/assembler. We build and install robotic systems for multiple industries. This position would be responsible for fabricating weldments and assembling automation systems. Travel is required. Small company with good benefits.

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    Anybody have a good recommendation for some repair work on an ATV? My Can Am started leaking green fluid (cooling system?) and having a burning smokey smell yesterday when plowing with it. I’m up in Zionsville.

PapaScout

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 30, 2008
    Live in Wilbur, Work in Indy
    I left my IT corporate job a few years ago because I wanted a job in the adult beverage industry. Now I'm stuck between getting back to a desk job and getting a booze job. Anyone have anything out there they need done in the Indianapolis area? I'm 51 years old, moderately handy, smart, and adaptable.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Company I work for is looking for MIG welders. Starting pay is $16.50 make up to $18.50 your first year with plenty of room for growth thereafter. Full benefits include medical dental and vision insurance. Company paid life insurance. 401k with company match. 40hr base work week usually plenty of voluntary overtime and occasional mandatory overtime with advanced notice. Located in marion. Shoot me a message if interested.

Colts Ironman

Sua Sponte, Rangers Lead the Way
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 22, 2021
    NW Indianapolis
    I'm looking for someone who knows how to lay tile. Needing my laundry room redone after a busted water heater. Originally I had vinyl wood like flooring. Underneath that was laminate. At the bare bottom, concrete. Not sure how level the floor is but it is pretty level. I'll have to remove the washer and dryer and little stuff. I had a restoration company remove everything and I thought heck, I can do this. It's only 46 Sq feet.

Unfortunately, after my shoulder surgery I'm learning I'm not as young and healthy as I once was. I've been sitting on this expensive tile and a unfinished floor for 3 months and the wife and I are both getting sick of not having it finished.

I have the tiles and some little tools I bought. I'll buy all the other materials unless you might have a contractor deal you can get? The tiles are 24x24. I got enough to do 50 Sq feet and the room comes in just under that.

I'm located on the Northwest side of Indianapolis. In a condo community just across from Brebeuf Prep school on 86th.

chuckp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Central IN
    I need someone with a truck and horse trailer to transport one horse from Shelbyville to Whitestown soon.

PM me if available.

chuck

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Extreme NE corner of Hendricks county.

Need a large barn/workshop full of junk levelled and hauled off. It all needs to go. Structure is not safe to enter to clean out the contents safely. My last contractor I used no longer does it.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Looking for a good garage door person who won't break the bank.

My garage door is in rough shape and the entire rail system and spools have failed it are failing. Probably need new everything everything.

North side Indy near broad ripple.

indytiger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Need a licensed electrician or someone who's willing to put up with some questions so I know your good to go.
    I can map all existing circuits with labels and room layouts and order of outlets and lights, home has 100 amp, meter head replace with 200 amp service.
    Want panel upgraded with dedicated breaker for each room, not the cluster from this 60's home.
    A transfer switch to future generator would be sweet. Of course will pay for experience and proficiency happy to settle for set price, notarized simple agreement for work and payment would be done to cover al involved.
    Not looking for free ride, or being bent over.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Looking for an electrician as well as a drywall person. Electrical work consists of probably changing out some fluorescent light fixtures in the garage, and then likely 2 ceiling light fixtures in the house.
    Drywall repair would be repairing and painting bathroom ceiling in the master bathroom.
    Avon/Indianapolis west side area.

Top Bottom