• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Loganwildman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 29, 2012
    Logansport
    Looking for a part-to-full time CAT5 installer. preferably located in/around Michigan City and soon Laporte.

The job involves working with the schools to install some small antennas on houses in the area for e-learning.

Ideal candidate would have a background with satellite dish installs and/or comcast installs.

Requirements:
    Has own vehicle.
    Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
    Ability to climb a 24ft ladder to install antenna.
    Has own cordless drill.
    Has own hand tools (screwdrivers, sockets, etc).
    Having your own laptop to use occasionally is a plus.

Each install job has taken approx 1 hour on average. Some will take less time, some will take a little more.

Pay is per job. And paid on 1099 through my LLC. We can discuss rates once I vet the candidates.

This is for a growing network. I've done the hard work of figuring out the process and helping make it easy.
    Why would they want Cat5? Seems like it would be more forward thinking to run Cat6 or 6e

zer0day

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2019
    Munster
    Why would they want Cat5? Seems like it would be more forward thinking to run Cat6 or 6e
    I'm in need of a tech to start pretty soon. Possibly next week. I have 15 jobs lined up to be done as of this post.
    The potential income right now is up to 1k per week on 1099. Anyone interested, please DM me.

After reviewing the specs on the equipment being installed, and running speed tests, it was determined that Cat5E is what suited the job the best. We didn't see a significant increase in speed with Cat6.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Anyone finish drywall? We’re remodeling our small bathroom. I have no problem hanging the drywall, but I hate (read: “suck at”) mudding.

Mooresville area.

Last edited:

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    I need to get a grass meadow (about 7 acres) bush hogged in the Zionsville area. Looking for someone who has the tractor and bush hog and a trailer to bring up here. I can actually do the work but don’t have the equipment

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    I'm looking for someone to finish my garage. By finish I mean tape and mud to get paint ready. I've already insulated and hung all the drywall. Located in Greenfield and both my wife and I work Monday-Friday so it'd be an evening job or weekend job. I've already got 6 boxes of mud and 2 roles of tape purchased.
    Still looking for a drywall finisher to do my garage.

Jeepster48439

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Marion County
    Looking for someone to replace the coupler on my trailer. It is an A-frame coupler that is welded. Coupler is damaged to the point that it does not lock down properly so towing somewhere is not possible.

Anyone have a mobile welding service?

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    In need of an experienced, reputable interior painter in NWI.
    I have a 1500 s.f., 3bdrm/2ba home in the Valpo area that needs a complete interior paint job including walls, ceilings, doors and trim. The home is completely cleaned, empty, walls prepped and ready for painting.
    Any leads are greatly appreciated.
    Thanks for reading

Last edited:

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    I realize this is a help wanted thread but have a friend who is looking for warehouse/shipping/recieving work. He's an animal and will outwork anyone I've ever met. I brought him along with me on a delivery job but it's just not working out for either of us. Just want to help him along.

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    In need of an experienced, reputable interior painter in NWI.
    I have a 1500 s.f., 3bdrm/2ba home in the Valpo area that needs a complete interior paint job including walls, ceilings, doors and trim. The home is completely cleaned, empty, walls prepped and ready for painting.
    Any leads are greatly appreciated.
    Thanks for reading
    Contractor found.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Looking for an transmission R&R guy. Would like someone with 2 years experience and their own tools. Located in NWI. PM me any questions you have if interested

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Any movers here?

Moving mom from a small condo to an apartment. Mostly just her furniture (we've been trucking over the boxes/clothes/dishes). Only a few miles from the condo (west 38th and I465 area) to the south side of Brownsburg. I just don't have the time/energy (or back strength) to make multiple trips with my truck/trailer, so prefer to hire someone with a moving truck and stronger backs.

Drop me a PM.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Ive got some concrete steps that are sinking and pulling away from the porch slab. Looking for somebody to mud jack them back to where they were. (I suspect its critters like chipmunks undermining it and causing it to sag. )

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I need the wood around my garage replaced and some work done to the columns on my front porch. Also, if someone does roofing work and works with the insurance companies, I need a roof replaced as well.

Top Bottom