• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    I'm wanting a new fence put in. I would like to have the property line marked before it is installed. A company quoted me $4900 to mark the lines, which I can't afford by a long shot. Anyone have a suggestion on how to get the property lines correctly marked that is much less expensive?
    When We bought our empty lot I looked into having the property surveyed. It is a half acre lot in a small unincorporated community and it was going to be $1800.00 to 2200.00 from the two companies I talked to. The lower price company had recently done a survey in the neighborhood so could pick up off those stakes. There is a county map on internet which are not known to be all that accurate. Ended up discussing property lines with both adjoining property owners and we squared things away. I am not going to be putting any type fence or structure near the property lines so all good. Really just wanted to know how far over to mow. Jim.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Looking for an on-call grounds keeper/handyman to do spot work and building maintenance in Merrillville/Hobart area. Need to be bonded/insured with COI.

Top Bottom