• ...and so much more!
  • natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    Hey all,

We have a bit of a situation with a small Kubota tractor that has turned into 4+ months of horsesh**.

Been promised, re-promised, re-re-promised completion dates, delivery dates, had the tractor delivered back to us one time damn near a month ago only to find they not only did not fix one problem, but obviously didn’t check their work at all. Got delivery call today, driver begins to load, finds pool of fluid under machine..on their own lot..again.

Paid the first bill, in advance of actual FIRST delivery, probably 2 months ago. Just got a bill in the mail for same.

Principals seem interested in project completion but only deliver hot air, incompetent work, and broken promises.

So we’re pretty well done with this ****. It’s very nearly at my “ET phone Attorney” level at this point, due to lost work, opportunity cost, and literal thousands in real cost due to the continuing saga of the missing tractor.

Anybody have a Kubota shop in central Indiana with an excellent service department and staffing to correctly handle jobs in a reasonable timeframe?

Thanks,
    -Nate

Last edited:

rem788

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2009
    indy west
    I purchased a Kubota L3901 from Edwards Equipment in Danville. I was pleased with the transaction. I have purchased some parts from them but have not had them perform any service. You might check with them.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Hey all,

We have a bit of a situation with a small Kubota tractor that has turned into 4+ months of horsesh**.

Been promised, re-promised, re-re-promised completion dates, delivery dates, had the tractor delivered back to us one time damn near a month ago only to find they not only did not fix one problem, but obviously didn’t check their work at all. Got delivery call today, driver begins to load, finds pool of fluid under machine..on their own lot..again.

Paid the first bill, in advance of actual FIRST delivery, probably 2 months ago. Just got a bill in the mail for same.

Principals seem interested in project completion but only deliver hot air, incompetent work, and broken promises.

So we’re pretty well done with this ****. It’s very nearly at my “ET phone Attorney” level at this point, due to lost work, opportunity cost, and literal thousands in real cost due to the continuing saga of the missing tractor.

Anybody have a Kubota shop in central Indiana with an excellent service department and staffing to correctly handle jobs in a reasonable timeframe?

Thanks,
    -Nate
    Avoid dealerships with Scottish surnames, especially that really large one.

WhitleyStu

Keep'em Scary Sharp!!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Whitley County/Allen County
    We bought a new BX2230 in 2005 and had it into More's in Columbia City several times and service was excellent. Last September traded in the BX2230 for a new B2601 at More's. Great experience with trade in of BX2230, price on new B2601 and new B2601 setup and delivery. I also buy all my filters and oil from More's Farm Store. I know it is a little far north for you, but great service on all fronts.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Jacobi Sales in Seymour put a clutch in my L4400 and the only holdup was the shop that turned the flywheel. Work was satisfactory and communication was good.

Who is working on yours?

natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    Jacobi Sales in Seymour put a clutch in my L4400 and the only holdup was the shop that turned the flywheel. Work was satisfactory and communication was good.

Who is working on yours?

Well, I’d prefer not to say. Not my style, but I’ll not be doing more business with them except Stihl stuff.

Thanks for the replies everybody! I knew some of you would have had good experiences elsewhere..I’m looking into at least one local-ish option. Even if I had to transport the tractor an hour or more away, fir a good service shop, I’d do it to prevent this situation.

Top Bottom