• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrSmiley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2022
    Columbus
    Hello all! I am getting back into things after taking a lengthy break.

Looking to learn more about modern arms as I used to be great with surplus. I am also looking into what a good EDC would be for me.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Hello all! I am getting back into things after taking a lengthy break.

Looking to learn more about modern arms as I used to be great with surplus. I am also looking into what a good EDC would be for me.
    Always curious, what brought on the hiatis?
    Oh well, welcome anyway.

MrSmiley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2022
    Columbus
    Always curious, what brought on the hiatis?
    Oh well, welcome anyway.
    The wife. She was 100% against any sort of incoming gun. So I let life go on. Then I have a friend who offered to add her to a concealed carry class that has range time at the end.

I talked her into it. She went, had a blast. So since October we have gained an Sig P238, P322 (still on the fence with this one) and have a Ruger Mark IV lite 22/45 on the way.

I’m looking at potentially a HK P30 series, Sig 320/365. I’m leaning more toward not having a striker system. Because I like to feel or see where the hammer is (partly because I focused on surplus in the past).

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    The wife. She was 100% against any sort of incoming gun. So I let life go on. Then I have a friend who offered to add her to a concealed carry class that has range time at the end.

I talked her into it. She went, had a blast. So since October we have gained an Sig P238, P322 (still on the fence with this one) and have a Ruger Mark IV lite 22/45 on the way.

I’m looking at potentially a HK P30 series, Sig 320/365. I’m leaning more toward not having a striker system. Because I like to feel or see where the hammer is (partly because I focused on surplus in the past).
    Outstanding!
    Glad you are able to return to the sport, and to drag another along as well.
    My mother has been against firearms for most of her life
    I put her through a First Shots class sponsored by the NSSF where I was an instructor.
    She had so much fun she immediately said she wanted to go shooting again.
    She now owns her own Bersa Thunder.

Again, welcome to Ingo, and back to the sport.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom