• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tscherry70

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 7, 2021
    Bedford
    Hello. My family and I recently moved to Indiana from Idaho to be closer to family, and we moved near the Bloomington area.
    I'm an avid 2A, firearm, and hunting enthusiast and like to reload most of my own ammo. I also enjoy bowhunting and anything outdoors really, even if it's work-related.
    Though I recently learned about Indiana's gun laws, and while not as friendly as Idaho, it could be a lot worse.

Anyway, I've never lived in Indiana before and have a lot to learn about the state and its people. Thanks for reading!

Todd

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Welcome, neighbor. Look Beanblossom up on your map and you'll see how close you are. Bloomington is kind of a liberal section of the state with the University. Don't let 'em warp your mind over there.

tscherry70

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 7, 2021
    Bedford
    Welcome, neighbor. Look Beanblossom up on your map and you'll see how close you are. Bloomington is kind of a liberal section of the state with the University. Don't let 'em warp your mind over there.
    Thanks, Moscow Idaho was very similar. A blue dot, on a red state.

76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    Don’t judge the rest of Indiana by what you see in Bloomington...the rest of the state with the exception of Gary and inside the 465 are actually quite nice :)

I’m a transplant from Massachusetts, so Indiana might as well be the gates of heaven to me as a former US Marine.

I’m curious as to how Idaho is even more gun friendly than here?

tscherry70

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 7, 2021
    Bedford
    Don’t judge the rest of Indiana by what you see in Bloomington...the rest of the state with the exception of Gary and inside the 465 are actually quite nice :)

I’m a transplant from Massachusetts, so Indiana might as well be the gates of heaven to me as a former US Marine.

I’m curious as to how Idaho is even more gun friendly than here?
    Thanks for the info! Idaho has permitless carry (constitutional carry), no red-flag laws. You can open carry just about everywhere, even in a courthouse, but cannot conceal carry in a courthouse, which is kinda odd.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Welcome from DeMotte. Annoy your liberal neighbors and hang a Purdue flag up, after you get Old Glory flying!!

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Hello, welcome, and thank you for supporting INGO! Your avatar, Sgt Belker?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom