• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Now that I am an advertiser on INGO, I'll try to get a basic list of some of the more popular products that we carry at the store and place it in this forum. Please be patient as it may take me some time.

If you visit my website, keep in mind that I don't have much inventory listed on the site currently. I have every intention of getting more products listed eventually, but my busy schedule has made it difficult.

If you have any questions, or are looking for a particular item, feel free to message me or send me an email. My email address is: brian@brianssurplus.com .

As many of you already know, I set up with Central Indiana Gun Shows almost every weekend. If you would like me to bring any specific products from the store to a particular show, let me know about a week ahead of time and I will try my best to accommodate you.

Customer satisfaction is my top priority. Please let me know if you feel that there is something I can do to improve! Also, feel free to make suggestions if there are products that I don't have that you would be interested in. If you can find our products at a lower price elsewhere, let me know! I don't always have the lowest price but on some items I have room for negotiation.

I'm glad to be a part of the INGO community! :ingo:

Top Bottom