• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sightron Optics

Plinker
    Industry Partner
    May 6, 2022
    Youngsville, NC
    Hello INGO,

I’m Jeff, National Sales Manager for Sightron Optics. I’m excited to bring Sightron on as a supporter here at INGO. While Sightron is new to INGO, I am not. Until last year, when I joined Sightron, I lived in Indiana for 15 years and I’ve been a member here on INGO since 2011. I’ve learned a lot from this community and value the range of experience, opinions, and ideas shared here. I’ve met and done business with some great people here over the years, so in my new role here at Sightron it made sense to jump in as a sponsor and support the INGO community.

So ‘Who is Sightron?’ you may be asking.

Sightron Inc. was founded in 1993 as a joint venture company between leading industry veterans and one of the premier Japanese optical companies with the goal of providing premium optics to meet the needs of the shooting enthusiast. Our global headquarters is based in Youngsville, North Carolina where we design and distribute our products worldwide. Our riflescopes are made from our parent optical company’s factories in either Japan or The Philippines. Our products carry a Lifetime Performance Guarantee, but what’s different than most, is that we have an in-house Service Center and Custom PRO Shop so we can evaluate and service your product here in the USA with factory trained technicians. Additionally, we pride ourselves on ‘real people’ customer support; if we’re open, one of us answers the phone.

Our current product lines of riflescopes can be found here. In addition, we have two new lines launching this fall, including the S1 G2 line of 1” affordable hunting centric scopes and the 30mm / 34mm S6 line of premium tactical / hunting / target scopes. More new products coming in 2023, 2024, and 2025 are already on the books. We also run regular promotions like these where you can save up to $200 direct or through participating authorized direct dealers. I’ll keep you posted here.

To help celebrate Sightron’s support of the INGO community, I’d like to offer a special discount to INGO members for a limited time. Simply send a DM to this account and I’ll respond with a unique one-time use discount code of 11% off of anything purchased direct on our website. This is a limited time offer until 11:59pm EDT Tuesday May 31, 2022. Codes will be valid for 3 weeks from issuance.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions, comments or suggestions. You can DM us here, call us at (919) 562-3000 or email at info@sightron.com.

Be safe and keep shooting all, and I look forward to talking to many of you!

Best regards,

Jeff

VERT

Grandmaster
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Don’t know who or what Sightron Optics original user name was, but I can vouch for the scopes. Now Mr. Rep person get the company to bring back the SIH scopes. Just the 3-9x40 with the HHR reticle would be fine. It was the best $150 scope on the market. I bet I sold and mounted 100 of those darn SIH scopes on rifles and had zero issues. Enough internal adjustment to go on any of these new guns even with their crooked weaver bases.

Sightron Optics

Plinker
    Industry Partner
    May 6, 2022
    Youngsville, NC
    Welcome to INGO!
    Much appreciated!
    Don’t know who or what Sightron Optics original user name was, but I can vouch for the scopes. Now Mr. Rep person get the company to bring back the SIH scopes. Just the 3-9x40 with the HHR reticle would be fine. It was the best $150 scope on the market. I bet I sold and mounted 100 of those darn SIH scopes on rifles and had zero issues. Enough internal adjustment to go on any of these new guns even with their crooked weaver bases.
    Sightron Optics is a company account and I don't own the company, so I'm keeping my personal account separate. I trust you understand.

VERT, you'll be glad to know the S1 series is coming back this fall after first being introduced 20 years ago. We have a new S1 3-9x40mm G2 that is completely revamped with modern manufacturing and optics. It will be available in a new HHR2 reticle along with a classic Duplex and Mil-Dot options. I have one sitting on my desk in the office, and it's a nice scope for the money. I wish it was $150, but like with everything else, prices have been going up. It will have a retail price of $249.99 and should be available September / October. The S1 G2 line is in our catalog at https://sightron.com/products/2022_-sightron_-catalog And of course anyone that wants a printed copy please DM your address and we'll send one out.

HHR-2 600 600.jpg Here's the new HHR2 reticle.

Sightron Optics

Plinker
    Industry Partner
    May 6, 2022
    Youngsville, NC
    Uh, you slid on this question.

Thanks for the exclusive code and INGO love.
    Didn't mean to slide anything, I just wanted to keep business and personal life separate. There may be others using the Sightron Optics handle in the future. I brought up being a member because I've seen what this community brings to the table and wanted to support it. For those interested, my personal handle is JayPea.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Didn't mean to slide anything, I just wanted to keep business and personal life separate. There may be others using the Sightron Optics handle in the future. I brought up being a member because I've seen what this community brings to the table and wanted to support it. For those interested, my personal handle is JayPea.
    No worries. As you said, its all about community and knowing who we are dealing with. Thanks for responding.

Top Bottom