Not open for further replies.

MidwesternStructures

Plinker
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2023
    Indiana
    Hello all, just wanted to make a quick post saying hello to everyone here on INGO! Thank you for having us here. We’re looking forward to interacting with the community!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Just going with the trainer label for now. We’re probably a few months out from really being able to pump money into advertising, so we have to tread a bit carefully right now.
    Thanks for cooperating. You'd be surprised how many folks who show up here to entice members into spending money with them dont want to be a site supporter of any kind. Some get downright snippy with us.

MidwesternStructures

Plinker
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2023
    Indiana
    Thanks for cooperating. You'd be surprised how many folks who show up here to entice members into spending money with them dont want to be a site supporter of any kind. Some get downright snippy with us.
    Haha, doesn’t surprise me to be honest with you!

You have to spend money to make money. You also need to focus on positive first interactions with potential customers. Especially on a public facing forum!

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Hello all, just wanted to make a quick post saying hello to everyone here on INGO! Thank you for having us here. We’re looking forward to interacting with the community!
    I was going to ask if you had a mouse in your pocket, then realized you had registered as a business.
    Always good to add more like minded individuals/businesses to the fold.
    Are you located on Highway 41?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Haha, doesn’t surprise me to be honest with you!

You have to spend money to make money. You also need to focus on positive first interactions with potential customers. Especially on a public facing forum!
    Oh, no. They dont act like buttheads out in public. They push back in private when we tell them they have to "spend money to make money". :rolleyes:

Sorry, punkin, there is no free lunch. And if your business model cant support $20-$150 PER YEAR, you are doing it wrong.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Welcome!! Pull up a chair and spark up a lively debate.

Like how awesome the Abel Lincoln was it how 1911s are the coolest thing to open carry around 5 year old girls or how Biden will go down in history as our best president ever!

(Also watch out for fullmetaljesus he's full of sarcasm...

Or is he?!)

Welcome!!!

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Welcome!! Pull up a chair and spark up a lively debate.

Like how awesome the Abel Lincoln was it how 1911s are the coolest thing to open carry around 5 year old girls or how Biden will go down in history as our best president ever!

(Also watch out for fullmetaljesus he's full of sarcasm...

Or is he?!)

Welcome!!!
    You forgot the most important subject...
    Coppers stealing wallets! :runaway:

MidwesternStructures

Plinker
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2023
    Indiana
    I was going to ask if you had a mouse in your pocket, then realized you had registered as a business.
    Always good to add more like minded individuals/businesses to the fold.
    Are you located on Highway 41?
    We are not. Securing a physical lot is going to require some revenue coming in, which is harder to do without something tangible potential customers can see/touch.

We’re hoping to have a lot with displays within the next year, but only time can tell how fast/slow we get there.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    We are not. Securing a physical lot is going to require some revenue coming in, which is harder to do without something tangible potential customers can see/touch.

We’re hoping to have a lot with displays within the next year, but only time can tell how fast/slow we get there.
    O.k.
    Do you erect structures, sell kits, or both?
    Neither?
    I'm curious because I'm a general contractor and occasionally put up a building or two.

MidwesternStructures

Plinker
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2023
    Indiana
    O.k.
    Do you erect structures, sell kits, or both?
    Neither?
    I'm curious because I'm a general contractor and occasionally put up a building or two.
    We are partnered directly with a manufacturer who will come out and actually install the building. So, it’s not a kit. The contractors that will actually install the building are all managed/scheduled directly by the manufacturer.

All of our pricing information on our website includes installation and delivery.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom