• Status
    Not open for further replies.

JMSnodgrass

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2022
    Mar
    Hello to all. Jeff here from Martinsville. Soon to be 64 years old and recently got back into gun ownership. Currently have three 9mm semi autos, on 45 semi auto, a Ruger 10/22 for squirrel hunting and I have an AR 15 on it's way. Started reloading on 9mm and have reloaded 45 ACP and in the process of reloading my first 223/5.56 rifle for the AR. I have a Hornady Lock-n-Load AP and a Lee single stage that I use for sizing/de-caping and with my bullet puller. I'm really enjoying reloading (not enjoying the high prices of reloading supplies though!!) and have about 5000 rounds under my belt so far. I've posted a couple of times already, and have learned a lot on the forum. Thanks for the assistance!

-Jeff

Indiana_Jeff

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2022
    South Bend
    Hello to all. Jeff here from Martinsville. Soon to be 64 years old and recently got back into gun ownership. Currently have three 9mm semi autos, on 45 semi auto, a Ruger 10/22 for squirrel hunting and I have an AR 15 on it's way. Started reloading on 9mm and have reloaded 45 ACP and in the process of reloading my first 223/5.56 rifle for the AR. I have a Hornady Lock-n-Load AP and a Lee single stage that I use for sizing/de-caping and with my bullet puller. I'm really enjoying reloading (not enjoying the high prices of reloading supplies though!!) and have about 5000 rounds under my belt so far. I've posted a couple of times already, and have learned a lot on the forum. Thanks for the assistance!

-Jeff
    Welcome aboard! I am a relative newbie, too, and so far everyone has been courteous and helpful. Please be well, stay safe, and have fun!

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Welcome from Bloomington. I get to Martinsville usually 1X per week to hit the range. Or pass through on my way to Saturday breakfast up north with some friends met here on INGO.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Martinsville????? Where in the heck is that? Oh wait, that's where I live.
    Welcome and enjoy the information available, insults given freely, and all around great bunch of people (but watch out for that Churchmouse dude and his unicorn)!

By the way you are younger than me, that makes you automatically childish! LOL!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom