• Status
    Not open for further replies.

XbigcheezX

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    NWI
    Hi, my name is Rob, and I'm an al......, wait, wrong forum.

Well, I'm from everywhere, grew up in the Navy, moved to Indy in '03, moved up to Gary in '17 (Miller Beach, best kept secret in NWI). Didn't own a firearm until I was about 32 (42 now), not an anti-gun family but my dad had a brother commit suicide in his teens, so we never had a gun in the house growing up (that I knew about). Today, whole family now lives here, parents, siblings, and all proud Hoosier gun owners. Great to be here and learning more about firearms and making friends.

What brought me here initially was looking for a used firearm for my wife, as all the stores have nothing in stock, but I am wishing I had found this place sooner and taken time to sign up. BTW, found the gun we were looking for and had a wonderful first experience on the classifieds.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Hi and welcome from Crown Point. A lot of us from the 219 hang out here in the NW IN thread. Hop in and say hi if you like.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Hi, my name is Rob, and I'm an al......, wait, wrong forum.

Well, I'm from everywhere, grew up in the Navy, moved to Indy in '03, moved up to Gary in '17 (Miller Beach, best kept secret in NWI). Didn't own a firearm until I was about 32 (42 now), not an anti-gun family but my dad had a brother commit suicide in his teens, so we never had a gun in the house growing up (that I knew about). Today, whole family now lives here, parents, siblings, and all proud Hoosier gun owners. Great to be here and learning more about firearms and making friends.

What brought me here initially was looking for a used firearm for my wife, as all the stores have nothing in stock, but I am wishing I had found this place sooner and taken time to sign up. BTW, found the gun we were looking for and had a wonderful first experience on the classifieds.

Welcome.

Flamingo's has some good perch.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Awesome Perch, prefer their pizza, but it's a crapshoot depending on who's making it.

True... it's why I stick with the perch..LOL.

That can be a bit of a crapshoot too though....suppliers are messed up and the bluegill is not near as good.

Always a good place to visit though!

XbigcheezX

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    NWI
    True... it's why I stick with the perch..LOL.

That can be a bit of a crapshoot too though....suppliers are messed up and the bluegill is not near as good.

Always a good place to visit though!
    We probably visit Flamingos, once or three times a week, it's definitely our spot and one of the things we love about Miller.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom