• Status
    Not open for further replies.

streetsamurai7

Dungeon Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2020
    Fort Wayne
    Hello all, been lurking for a while, and decided I finally needed to post because I need some help and want to use the classifieds.

I'm a family man, with a limited budget for all things firearm (wife is from Illinois). I'm a Fort Wayne native, and have simply never left.

My hobbies include firearms if you can believe it, reloading, video games, miniature wargaming, and scale modelling.

If someone can humor me here (yes, I read through the FAQ but didn't see it), do I not have access to private messaging/conversations until I've got some posts under my belt?

JamesV

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 13, 2015
    The Region
    Hello and welcome, I believe you only can pm an administrator until you get 50 Quality post or you can become a site supporter.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Welcome to the OP from someone nearby!

Considering all the censorship on the internet in the past year. I would challenge everyone on this forum to pony up and be a site supporter. Come on guys, it's only $20 for a year. TexKev is going to need our help to keep this site going. There are a LOT of ways we waist $20 over a year on things not near as good and helpful as INGO. Spend it here!

Account upgrades | Indiana Gun Owners - Gun Classifieds and Discussions

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Welcome from another FW resident. The kids are into Twilight Empire, we occasionally get together on line to play Age of Empires, and I used to do D&D back when I had the time and brain cells. Also a reloader.

streetsamurai7

Dungeon Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2020
    Fort Wayne

Considering all the censorship on the internet in the past year. I would challenge everyone on this forum to pony up and be a site supporter. Come on guys, it's only $20 for a year. TexKev is going to need our help to keep this site going. There are a LOT of ways we waist $20 over a year on things not near as good and helpful as INGO. Spend it here!

Ha! Ironically I picked up a Magpul Glock Mag after work, and as I paid I thought to myself, "Yeah, probably should have just paid the $20 to support the site for a year." It is certainly on my list to do when my allowance resets...

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld

Do this!!! Support one of the best tools available to our sport. Welcome from Hamilton County.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom