• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2021
    Fort Wayne
    Good evening to you all.

Let me begin by thanking the INGO admins for authorizing my new account and allowing me to partake in this community.
    From what I have seen cruising around the site prior to signing up, this is a great place full of knowledgeable people and will be a valuable resource for my endeavors in our mutual interest.

Currently a recreational plinker who has had the bite ever since I could pull a trigger.
    Usually once a month I find myself putting some rounds down range.
    Given the situation we are currently in, its a bit harder to pull that trigger w/o hearing cash register sounds..or is that still the casing bouncing around.

Anyway,
    I've done some basic reloading in the past (10+ yrs ago), but now looking to expand/update my reloading knowledge and resources.
    Got a couple of RCBS Chuckers coming my way and want to be able to pump out some nice results while also saving some bucks in the process.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2021
    Fort Wayne
    Thank you all. Already with the short amount of time that I have been active in this forum it has already proved that I'm at the right place. Thanks to another post, I was able to scoop up some powder. Once again much appreciation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom