• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamb4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2021
    Monroe County
    Hi, new to INGO officially, but before joining I was lurking the threads and wow this community is pretty bad ass! I'm an out of state transplant, so any suggestion on good ranges (outdoor/competition style allowed) and shops near Monroe County (willing to drive an hour or so) would be appreciated. Looking forward to being active on here.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Welcome. In my opinion there is nothing as far as shops around our area. I pretty much shop online these days.

You will need to venture closer to Indy to find brick and mortar stores.

As far as outdoor ranges, there is Hoosier Hills Pistol and Rifle outside of Nashville, Riley Conservation Club in Riley, South Central Gun Club in Freedom.

Depending on what you want to shoot, there is a shotgun club down in Mitchell and some retired(mostly) guys may still be shooting Trap over in Spencer.

Martinsville Conservation Club is full and probably won't be accepting new members anytime soon.

I have been to Riley and Hoosier Hills. Both nice places.

jamb4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2021
    Monroe County
    Thanks yall! And thanks gregkl for the info! I was looking into riley and south central. They have the type of courses/targets I want to shoot. An hr-15 away isn't too bad! Thanks for the suggestions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom