WTS: Heckler & Koch HK45 Compact (Hk45C) w/ Threaded Barrel, original barrel, and holsters (.45 ACP) REDUCED

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

HMMurdock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Greenwood aka G-Wood
    E6EDF72F-971F-4EF5-9489-759530636296.jpeg

I have a beautiful Hk45 Compact with Law Enforcement Modification (LEM) trigger. I have added a threaded barrel from HkParts.net, magazines, and holsters. Total, it includes four 8rd Hk factory magazines and one 10rd “Elephant’s Foot” magazine. The Holsters are one 1791 Vintage finish (never worn) right belt holster and accompanying open top mag pouch, a Blackhawk SERPA CQC with belt and paddle attachments, and a Master’s Leather shoulder holster. Includes standard factory barrel (not pictured) as well. Ammo not included.

Asking $1,100 (was $1,200) obo or trade or trade with cash. Location on southside of Indy but can travel for the right deal.

It has standard sights to better fit in most holsters versus the “Tactical” version with raised night sights. SilencerCo 1:16 LH piston (fits Osprey-45 and maybe others) available if you need it.

At least one similar to this one was carried by the SEALs on the Bin Laden Raid — just some Gee Whiz military history for you.

Ideal trade would be for an FN FNX-45 Tactical or Sig 1911 TacOps with threaded barrel but I’m open to any and all offers. Worst I can say is no thanks! Trades involving cash preferred unless it is an FNX and I might be able to add cash for the right deal. Suppressor ready pistols preferred but I have eclectic tastes (Cowboy rifles, hunting rifles, Sig-Sauers, Beretta M9A4, Gen 4 Glock 20/21/40, 10mm pistols…) so please feel free to offer anything you think would be fair if you’d like to own this beautiful set up and ask any questions you may have. It looks brand new and has hardly been shot.

Thanks and have a great day.

Attachments

• 50BB974A-537A-42D6-8708-411DE9BAB4E1.jpeg
      50BB974A-537A-42D6-8708-411DE9BAB4E1.jpeg
      891.8 KB · Views: 82
    Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom