• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheSpark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2013
    I personally wish more people who rob places and people would get shot in order to get the message out. We don't need more gun laws, we need more guns. If people start to realize that they have a good chance of being shot if they even attempt to commit a violent crime many will think twice. To the guy who stopped it: I applaud you. We will never know how many lives you might have saved.

TTravis

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Plainfield / Mooresville
    I don't care what color his skin is, or whether or not he is a good boy. He was robbing a restaurant and deserved to be shot. Seems to me like that state's carry laws are working just fine. No sympathy from me.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    With family like that, no wonder he chose a life of crime. Sounds like a lack of discipline and a habitual lack of responsibility.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Hmmm... Respectable children don't pull a gun and rob a place. Of course, the family has the typical "blame everybody but me" mentality that is all-too prevalent in society today. I notice they weren't upset that the kid was a useless punk who wanted to steal rather than work, they're just upset that the good guy lived to see another day.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    So let me get this straight:

This guy is on video doing an armed robbery and because his family knew him and didn't believe he would do such a thing, the people in the Waffle House shouldn't have felt threatened by a guy pointing a gun at them while he was committing a robbery.

Hmmm . . .

No, I don't think so.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I think the picture is larger than the families opinion. Maybe we have been lowering the standards of acceptable behavior and making excuses to accept substandard performance so long that society is not able to recognize a criminal from a good person. A generation ago we understood.

Last edited:

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    We don't need more gun laws. There already are enough laws, including the "don't rob Waffle House" law. :)
    That one didn't stop the nice young man from robbing Waffle House, neither would stricter gun laws. And that's exactly why stricter gun laws help nobody but the criminals.

I bet this guy came from the same family:

[video=youtube;ngsKzdKNAmo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngsKzdKNAmo[/video]

Last edited:

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Kill'm all and let the family wine...... We are better off and so is all he/she would of come in contact with.... No big loss, really ! The way I see it saved us all some tax dollors in the long run... Thank you to the one who shot'm... Good Shot ;)

Last edited:

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I personally wish more people who rob places and people would get shot in order to get the message out. We don't need more gun laws, we need more guns. If people start to realize that they have a good chance of being shot if they even attempt to commit a violent crime many will think twice. To the guy who stopped it: I applaud you. We will never know how many lives you might have saved.
    :+1:

Couldn't agree more. Gun laws=criminal protection.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    I'll buy a round for the house when a family member of the deceased thug admits he had it comin'.
    And that will happen when? I'm sick of hearing that BS line and other things like the lady who killed her kids and is suing to get control of the money raised in their memorial fund.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Horrible anyone had to be shot BUT...IF you put yourself in that position....
    Even as law abiding citizens we know that IF you show your weapon the stakes have been raised to "All or none" at that point.
    Oh, my mother says I'm a good person as well as my children, siblings, friends, neighbors, etc.

LionWeight

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 17, 2011
    Merrillville
    The problem is he probably was a good kid. That's probably because they whipped his butt when he misbehaved. Then he grew into an adult and became a piece of :poop:. We always want to remember the "good boy" times. Hope it doesn't take them a reality check and be on the other end of a "good kid" to get them to see the light.

Top Bottom