• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    I‘d say the van and cycle have that trailer overloaded, other than that I’ve seen multiple trailers before. Can’t believe it pulled well. Asked him if he needed any help he said he thought he had everything, I agreed.

Made a comment about having land and sea covered and if he had anything for the air, it kinda ended there don’t think he understood

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Meh, I feel better about sharing the road with him than some of these semis that roll out of Mexico. We have a couple mobile service guys that I’ve had to go boom engines out of equipment for, basically Mexico doesn’t have or doesn’t enforce laws for trucks like we do in the states.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Brakes are tricky on double trailers, I would hate to do something like that without properly engineered braking systems.

I have seen a single trailer start oscillating and throw the tow vehicle sideways. Not a pretty sight.

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    I've seen set ups just like this in Michigan, it's not uncommon to see a pick-up pulling a camping trailer with a boat in tow.
    Once they get over 65ish MPH, the start to resemble a snake on a slalom course.

Top Bottom