• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I don't believe i can post a link to amazon. But a search of "Stinging Nettle Leaf Capsules - Kosher Vegan Caps with 500mg Organic Stinging Nettles Leaf" by Pure Mountain Botanicals may get it on amazon.

here is the makers link. Dont have an answer on why it worked but has completely changed my hayfever experience. This thread and those who posted... huge thanks from me.

I'm shocked about the nettles capsules. Also a few years ago i tried apple cider vinegar (ACV) for a dry scaly skin patched i had under my eyes in winter. Read of apple cider vinegar and washed face with it everyday and completely gone. Also apply ACV to my feet everyday and i do not recognize my feet anymore. My feet are, best i can describe, from Fred Flintstone rough feet to woman model flawless. Also no more odor at all. Splash ACV to armpits everyday stopped odor from that area also. Just amazed at these couple of "wives tales" type things working so well for me.
    As far I as I researched they don't know for sure why nettles fight hayfever. They and we know it works but so far there has never been scientific research and lab work with any patients. However its believed there is Antihistamines in the nettle or the stinger in the nettle that works in the lungs and sinus. I read decades ago that hayfever is something we all have, except in some people when pollen comes in, the body over reacts and creates too much mucus to catch and stop it. Back then it was advised to stop drinking milk products, ice cream, cheese.....as that helps in creating mucus during hayfever season....I did do this but never saw any positive results. Best I could ever do was stay inside with air conditioning and meds. I'm still drinking nettle tea now about every other day as I have several jars. Has so much good stuff in it why not get a little healthier also.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    IMG_2928.jpeg Been drinking 1 cup tea year round and before hayfever kicks in up it to 2 cups nettle tea a day. This year I stayed 1 cup a day and last week hayfever hit me hard. I started drinking 3 cups a day for 3 days and each day was way better. Now I’m at 2 cups a day, pollen count is 11.5 next several days! Went to woods and riding bike yesterday and today just got done mowing, which really stirs it up bad…..Nothing! No itchy eyes, can breathe great.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom