Have any of you started stocking up on stuff for the up comming election?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dcat91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Paradise
    Yep, every sale I have been to, even new stuff seems to sell for more than you could buy it new at a dealer.
    Agreed, I have been to a few and it seems like anything firearms related is automatically assumed to be some sort of collector weapon and will go up in value.
    Personally, I got lucky on the panics as I was still in my black rifle phase and spent most of my McPaychecks on Century FALs,SKSs and WASRs lol. And when it came to ammo it just made sense to buy by the case, but once my inner fudd starting shining more I realized I had thousands upon thousands of dollars worth of ammo alone, let alone the guns themselves that I had grown out of. I sold a good chunk of it for 2-5x what I had paid and most of my current firearms were bought/traded for for half of what they were worth. On one hand I feel bad as I took advantage of the situation but on the other hand, it is how I got the down payment for my house AND paid for my school....
    As for being worried/stocking up? No. I still own an AR and a Yugo AK,but they're at my parents house as I dont have the room here, I have the privilege of shooting in my backyard and guess what? I'd rather play cowboy and enjoy my life, I have tons of .45lc, 45-70 and 12 gauge...and the components to reload tons more. I'll enjoy my time on earth, i have more than enough canned goods to get by, my chickens and wild rabbit/squirrel/deer to not only survive but live the lifestyle i would be living anyway....

Top Bottom