• ...and so much more!
  • Mij

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I'm not taking offense. But I think that sounds like BS.

If someone new to the area decides your property looks good to move in on, I doubt you know about it until you come across that person. Probably less so if they're non-druggies with ill intent.
    Call BS all you want, now stop on out and find out. Better yet try and sneak on up. Your welcome if you can get within 1000 yards without me knowing it. I’ve got beer.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Did yours get specialized training? I think I want a dog that will obey verbal commands off of the leash. Leashes make for (what I find, not being experienced) weird behaviors with some dogs.

Dogs were not made for leashes just as man was not made to crawl.

Training device for a period of time....learn how to walk and then move on to the next lesson.

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    A while back, some mother ****** was attempting to break into an outbuilding and a car....

This gal was the one that unleashed all of Hell on the mother ******* son of a *****. Nabbed the piece of **** for a ride to jail.

Dogs are something amazing...just takes time and effort for both the dog and master to bring out the best of both.

C0DB7E0C-F95E-4257-8AB2-8FFB9226D946.jpeg

Last edited:

Mij

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Dogs were not made for leashes just as man was not made to crawl.

Training device for a period of time....learn how to walk and then move on to the next lesson.
    Ours learn there property lines while still riding in the feed cart as pups. Just watch them when they get down. Any attempt to cross their line is met with a strong almost shout “Nein”. Only takes about 2 maybe 3 times.

They learn a lot from the sire and dam. Quickly. Don’t need no electric fence crap.

FNparabellum

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Aug 30, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Get some cameras of your own and some reinforced doors/door frames. Im fortunate enough to have someone home nearly 100% of the time but ive taken precautions.

Top Bottom