Not open for further replies.

Open-share1739

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2023
    Indianapolis
    Hi all,

My name's Danny and I'm a long-time gun owner, but only recently getting seriously back into the hobby. I currently live on the south side of Indianapolis.

I shoot fairly often, but I'd like to start exploring more organized shooting (USPSA, Steel Challenge, 2 Gun, maybe even some long range stuff, etc.) Anyone who can point me in the right direction to get involved in that sort of thing would be greatly appreciated!

Excited to be here at INGO and looking forward to learning a lot and getting more involved with this community!

All the best!

Open-share1739

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2023
    Indianapolis
    Nice introduction. You will do well here.
    I cannot speak to other clubs, but as a member of the Atlanta Conservation Club, we have plenty of opportunities to compete in pistol sports throughout the year: https://www.atlantaconservationclub.com/Calendar?EventViewMode=1&EventListViewMode=2
    Welcome aboard!
    Thank you for sharing this! I've heard great things about Atlanta Conservation Club. Now it sounds like I just need to work up the confidence to show up to an event and compete.

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Thank you for sharing this! I've heard great things about Atlanta Conservation Club. Now it sounds like I just need to work up the confidence to show up to an event and compete.
    ACC is a great club. VERY safety conscious. Showing up to compete is one thing, joining is another.
    I do realize it is a haul for you (hell, it's a haul for me), but worth it. Great people and a super environment for events.

One thing to note, there are no long bays for rifle.
    The longest bay is 50 yards.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Welcome!! from just south of the south side if Indy. I used to frequent the Carry gun matches at Parabellum and more recently enjoyed the Action pistol matches at Tim's. Coach's passing seemed to be the end of the Carry gun match and Tim's is still great but the drive from south of Indy around 465 was more than I could take.. If you have any Glock questions feel free to PM me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom