• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Carrying my Shield 45 like always, but I'm also bringing along several large sponges to soak up all the blood that will be running in the streets.
    Same here now that the temperature is up and humidity making everything uncomfortable.

I was in Pueblo, Colorado a few years ago visiting old family friends I haven't seen in 30 years.
    It was 102 there the humidity was around 25%.
    Dry heat is definitely easier on you than 90 degrees with 60%+ humidity.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    I sent a text to a group of my old friends saying happy constitutional carry day and one of my more liberal friends came back with “My take is that gun violence continues to escalate and more guns is not the answer. This law just makes it easier for that crazy guy to grab a gun a use it.”
    That’s what liberals think.

Onebad06vtx

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Ellettsville
    I sent a text to a group of my old friends saying happy constitutional carry day and one of my more liberal friends came back with “My take is that gun violence continues to escalate and more guns is not the answer. This law just makes it easier for that crazy guy to grab a gun a use it.”
    You have liberal friends? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    I ran mine off when they stated that Kamala Harris will make a great president!
    I dont hang with stupid people!

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    ask him/her to explain how the liberal devaluation of traditional family roles coincides with the spike in gun violence, and why most mass shooters are raised in single parent/non traditional homes?

Top Bottom