• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lushamania

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    The Region
    Here we go, my very first firearm after many decades of being on this planet; a Ruger American Compact 9mm. It's only been to the range once and it's yearning to get out there again real soon!

rugerndj1s.png

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    In light of the next 4yrs I will be very cautious posting pictures of my firearms. I suggest those who do blur out any serial numbers going foward.

Lushamania

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    The Region
    I suggest those who do blur out any serial numbers going foward.
    I’d argue that’s good practice, no matter what’s going on outside our windows. One should go a step further, too, and turn off your location metadata function in your phone’s camera app. Some or most of you may already know how, but, for those that don’t, here’s Apple’s Support Article on it and Google’s.

Lushamania

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    The Region
    Here's my new baby, a Beretta 92fs. Oh, how I love this gun!

I received it about 1 1/2 weeks ago and had some custom work done on it via the wonderful gunsmith, Aaron, at 219 Armory. I put in the alumagrips, swapped out the grip screws, and dropped in a stainless steel guide rod, while Aaron did the labor on swapping out the safety lever, extended mag release, trigger, skeletonized hammer, and put in a D Spring Hammer. All of the mods are Beretta parts, straight from the manufacturer.

b92fs_blyksj3b.png

b92fs_hmvbjqv.png

Have I mentioned I love this gun? 'Cause I really love this gun!

Lushamania

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    The Region
    My Beretta 92fs got a new friend! (And a new barrel and takedown lever & button!)
    d1231bb6-f91f-44b2-agdk1k.jpeg

I’ve not given the U22 a whirl yet, but I am excited! I have the .22lr conversion kit for my 92fs (which I love so so much, have I mentioned that?), but I wanted something that was going to be a full-time plinker. I was eyeing the U22 as a candidate, when, lo and behold, an LGS had one in stock. I was flabbergasted! The rest, as they say, is history.

Here's my new baby, a Beretta 92fs. Oh, how I love this gun!

I received it about 1 1/2 weeks ago and had some custom work done on it via the wonderful gunsmith, Aaron, at 219 Armory. I put in the alumagrips, swapped out the grip screws, and dropped in a stainless steel guide rod, while Aaron did the labor on swapping out the safety lever, extended mag release, trigger, skeletonized hammer, and put in a D Spring Hammer. All of the mods are Beretta parts, straight from the manufacturer.

b92fs_blyksj3b.png

b92fs_hmvbjqv.png

Have I mentioned I love this gun? 'Cause I really love this gun!

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Went in to pick up my new Springfield XDm 10mm 5.25" today and they ended up having a CMMG Banshee 300 10mm pistol in stock as well. I've been searching for the burnt bronze version for weeks now, but it's really tough to find them in any color. Didn't necessarily want another black gun, but I couldn't pass up actually finding one. Then there was the added benefit of no FFL fee, no shipping, no waiting, not having to do another background check, etc. I feel like it was meant to be... and technically I still kept my word of making only one more gun purchase! :):
    View attachment 90217
    I want a Banshee 10mm sooo bad!!!

Top Bottom