Hammer thrower Gwen Berry turns away from flag while anthem plays at Olympic trials

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I remember the Olympics as Patriotic. By not watching them anymore, maybe I can preserve that memory.

Still you can't help but hear about it. Is it wrong to hope the US team loses?

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    I will admit I stopped on the women’s beach volleyball for a couple of minutes last night (just for the articles, mind you), but have no real desire to intentionally watch any of it.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I will admit I stopped on the women’s beach volleyball for a couple of minutes last night (just for the articles, mind you), but have no real desire to intentionally watch any of it.
    was that beach volleyball?

could've sworn that was nature...on pbs. good thing i have dvr and taped it. i'll watch it again to make sure

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I was thinking more about what would happen if western athletes protested repression in Hong Kong on the podium. Somehow I don't think 'stunning and brave' would be used in the news articles
    Oh, Xi would have some underlings phone the league and that would pretty much be the end of that. Lebron James would personally kneel and provide his, uh, services.

Top Bottom