• ...and so much more!
  • Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    I am retiring soon and will have more time to shoot/train. I can get a membership at a local range but am looking for more of a club atmosphere with camaraderie and where I might learn from more experienced members. Will also now have time to participate and contribute to a club. I live in Westfield and both clubs are a reasonable drive for me.

Neither club seems to accept “walk in“ memberships and as I have only recently gotten more serious about shooting do not know anyone who is a member of a club. If any of you are members, would be willing to meet, educate me about your club and get to know me and maybe sponsor me for a member I would be appreciative.
    TIA
    Bruce

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    I am retiring soon and will have more time to shoot/train. I can get a membership at a local range but am looking for more of a club atmosphere with camaraderie and where I might learn from more experienced members. Will also now have time to participate and contribute to a club. I live in Westfield and both clubs are a reasonable drive for me.

Neither club seems to accept “walk in“ memberships and as I have only recently gotten more serious about shooting do not know anyone who is a member of a club. If any of you are members, would be willing to meet, educate me about your club and get to know me and maybe sponsor me for a member I would be appreciative.
    TIA
    Bruce
    PM me and we can meet at either club.

MrMunster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2009
    Use the "Contact Us" button and the membership director should get back to you. October is a good time to join as this is within the renewal window for the subsequent year. (You, effectively, get the last 3 months of 2021 included with your 2022 membership.)

dekindy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2020
    Noblesville
    Unless something has changed recently, HCFG is not taking new members. I can hear the gunshots from my home so you think they might make an exception for someone in the area, but no.

indysims

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   1
    Aug 31, 2011
    Does Atlanta still require NRA membership? It's not listed as a requirement on the Join page, but when I went to fill out the registration form it asks for, and requires a NRA membership.

MrMunster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2009
    Does Atlanta still require NRA membership? It's not listed as a requirement on the Join page, but when I went to fill out the registration form it asks for, and requires a NRA membership.
    No. It has been dropped. Use the "Contact Us" to send an email to the Membership director.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Use the "Contact Us" button and the membership director should get back to you. October is a good time to join as this is within the renewal window for the subsequent year. (You, effectively, get the last 3 months of 2021 included with your 2022 membership.)

My understanding was I would be required to renew for 2022 essentially donating most of my 2021 membership dues (not an issue either way to me).

MrMunster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2009
    Joining now gets you a membership that expires 12/31/2022.

1. Application & Fees - Complete this application and pay first year dues of $175/ $125 age 62 and older. New memberships made in October, November and December will be extended to include the next year. All documents and payment confirmation required before application will be processed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
    Top Bottom