Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Indiana - Hamilton County - Community Assistance Volunteer Group

What: Meet and Greet
    Who: Open to all
    Where: Gingers Cafe, 1111 S. 10th St, Noblesville, IN 46060 https://www.gingerscafe.net/
    When: 7am - 9am, every Saturday in the month of January 1/02, 1/9, 1/16, 1/23, 1/30
    Why: Recruitment drive for standing up a local community assistance group.

Intent of group: AID - SUPPORT - BUILD - DEFEND

To create a group of dedicated Americans in Hamilton County, Indiana who are willing to assist the local community during times of natural disaster and crisis.

We will adhere to strict Non Aggression Principles in the spirit of Thomas Jefferson.

"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law', because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. [...] No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of another, and this is all from which the laws ought to restrain him."

This community is going to be an American Contingency related group. While the meet'n'greet is open to anyone, further meetings for training and service projects will be private to people who have joined and been vetted by AMCON.

I want this to be a vehicle for obtaining training in critical skills, comradery and serving the local community as a group.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Is the expectation that someone interested would attend one Saturday meeting to get started, or that they'd need to be available for all five?

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    I’m going to be there all 5.

Prospective members are only expected to show up at least once.

Need to join AMCON before attending training.

I don’t expect training to start until mid to end of February. Stop the Bleed, first aid/cpr and kit setup evaluation is first on my list.

I was also thinking a EOTWAKI skills book club might be interesting.

Once there are sufficient core members a leader will be selected or rise to the challenge.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Cool. I've been vetted by AmCon, but don't spend a ton of time on Locals. Probably need to get more involved. I'll be able to make one of those Saturdays.

I'm in Fishers, but am connected with a couple of guys in Hamilton, Boone and Marion Counties too. Zone 5 has been pretty quiet overall.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    While my focus is Hamilton county, I’m not going to refuse people from outside the county.

I’m not sure who set up the zones but 5 isn’t active and using the congress districts seems like a top down decision not an organic creation.

Top Bottom