• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Cleaning out some inventory thigns I no longer use. Condition is described for each item. All prices include shipping within the US CONUS 48 States. The are cross-posted, so I'll go by times stamp of first IM with firm I'll take it should there be a tie to break. Paypal or USPS MO accepted.

1) Haley Strategic Thorntail mount with 1" ring. Can also mount a scout light. I don't think they offer this anymore as it doesn't show in their current product list, but I bought this after it first came out. The mounting screws work great with the Troy and VTAC style hand guards, and it positions the light high at ~ 2:00 when looking at the muzzle. Good positioning for activating with a thumb using a AFG with thumb riding along the side of the rail. Great condition but was on a rifle for a few years. $[STRIKE]40[/STRIKE] - SOLD

2) iProtect LG110lr light / laser / universal mount / tapeswitch combo. I got this as a gift and opened it up to try out, but its never been used on a gun. Would work great as a shot-gun light on an HD pump gun. Light is bright and laser also appears to have good brightness and clarity. Includes a universal clamp on mount and optional tapeswitch. $30.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom