• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Monstermark

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I've got a pardner pump having shell latch problems, when fired, the recoil causes the shell im the mag tube to become "unlatched", gunsmith said parts are "NLA" and im hosed, any thoughts?

AZ D

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    NWI
    I believe that the Pardner line is a fairly close 870 clone. I would think that most 870 parts would interchange. Maybe not barrels, but most small parts should?

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    I believe that the Pardner line is a fairly close 870 clone. I would think that most 870 parts would interchange. Maybe not barrels, but most small parts should?
    This right there.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The Pardner Pump is a clone of a Remington 870. So close a clone that in fact most of the parts are interchangeable with no fitting. And, as I understand it, the few that don't drop in take only a little modification.

I own a 13 year old one and I have several "Remington" upgrades on it that just dropped right in.

I also believe that AZ D is correct, the only thing that is not drop in is the barrel. The Pardner has a different geometry to the barrel extension. Again, as I understand it, a Remington barrel can be used on a Pardner, but a Pardner barrel cannot be used on a Remington.

Top Bottom