• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    I didn't see this one posted yet. It was referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary February 22, 2021. It has 13 co-sponsors, (all Democrats). The Bill would require ammo dealers too be licensed, (currently a retailer doesn't need a license unless they are an importer or manufacturer) force face to face transfers of ammo, (no online sales sent straight to your door) and reporting to the Government any ammo sales of 1000 or more to the same person with in a 5 day period.

Text of Bill: https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/1207/text?r=7&s=1

Short article on it: https://www.guns.com/news/2021/03/3...-online-ammo-sales-make-dealers-report-buyers

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Like the Bush-hole stock to the standard pistol grip, standard butt-stock, we will probably see 999 round cases if this stupidity becomes law.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    They are just chipping away at our rights.
    Jackhammer-90581.gif

Brimaster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    Lake County / Eagle
    With all the non 2A and gun rights garbage flying around from Hiden Biden and crew if this one passes under the radar my ammo buying will affected and pretty much be done.
    After Gander Mountain closed it's doors I have to drive between and hour and hour and half to hit a store that has ammo. I don't have a ton of free time and with all the BS going on now it is too much of a gamble to make the drive to end up with nothing so I have been picking up what I can online.
    I still don't understand how some people think it is better and worth giving all this up just have Trump out of office? :dunno:

Top Bottom