• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MJ06IU

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Dec 11, 2010
    Indy
    Why is it when I start reading threads that have evolved in one sided opinions coming from all angles I hear Charlie Brown's teacher in the background... just sayin'.

I hear you and so here is my take... Haha!

I have one and they ARE outdated, but they work well and I love the platform. Some will agree that lever and bolt action rifles are also outdated....if it's what you enjoy, then buy it and shot it, my or anyone else's opinion shouldn't matter.

As far as HK, It is is common knowledge they don't give a rat's a$$ about the USA civilian market.....I guess that makes us codependent fans , we love them even thou they want nothing to do with us.

Robjps

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2011
    My status has nothing to due with the truth. Apparently you don't read. I never said outdated did I ? I also said mostly out of production didn't I ?
    I usually stay out of these threads , because of the uninformed that think they know something. Lately though I thought maybe people would wake up and stop the hate for reasons that ARE NO LONGER TRUE. I sure was wrong.

I have had these same discussions with HK employees that I know. The frustration with them is very high knowing this mindset still persists even though it's nothing HK is doing now to deserve it.

I have never denied that the negative things talked about did have some merit. It's just been over 10 years ago.

Do i really need to re quote everything you have said ? Because you are back peddling while trying to attack me instead of having a legit conversation. Your bias seems to clouding your mind it might be time to take a step back.

I want to buy HK rifles but they don't seem that interested in selling them to me and the one they do is a cheap knock off of the real thing. You can make up excuses for them but its the truth their is ways around the red tape that everyone else is using but HK. You are right tho its been 13? years since the assault weapons ban ended. Perhaps you should tell your inside sources its safe to sell to the US once again.

Robjps

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2011
    Sig hasn't gotten the memo. A perfect example is the Sig556 debacle. All people wanted was a Sig551/552 model and what did they get??? The crappy 556. I had one so I can attest to it. The new 556s and Xis are a joke and gravitated more away from what die-hard Sig fans want. You can get a 552 pistol version but it is going to cost you +$3000. Thanks Sig.:noway:

True but im pretty excited about the MPX i hope its up to snuff.

01deuce

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    walkerton
    Do i really need to re quote everything you have said ? Because you are back peddling while trying to attack me instead of having a legit conversation. Your bias seems to clouding your mind it might be time to take a step back.

I want to buy HK rifles but they don't seem that interested in selling them to me and the one they do is a cheap knock off of the real thing. You can make up excuses for them but its the truth their is ways around the red tape that everyone else is using but HK. You are right tho its been 13? years since the assault weapons ban ended. Perhaps you should tell your inside sources its safe to sell to the US once again.

And what rifle do you want to buy that you can't?

Edit. Attack? No. Just trying to educate the misinformed who repeat the same garbage with no knowledge of what really goes on.

Last edited:

Robjps

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2011
    And what rifle do you want to buy that you can't?

Edit. Attack? No. Just trying to educate the misinformed who repeat the same garbage with no knowledge of what really goes on.

MP5,UMP, MP7 i would loved to buy a non neutered non conversion non rebranded one. They could have been cashing checks on those. I'm looking forward to the MPX now and hoping sig's court case goes well for them.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    MP5,UMP, MP7 i would loved to buy a non neutered non conversion non rebranded one. They could have been cashing checks on those. I'm looking forward to the MPX now and hoping sig's court case goes well for them.

Ain't that the truth.

What's even funnier is that HK won't sell semi MP5s to the US public, but they'll dump hundreds of thousands of dollars (if not more) in legal fees to sue GSG for making 22lr carbines that look like MP5s. to the US public.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    What's even funnier is that HK won't sell semi MP5s to the US public, but they'll dump hundreds of thousands of dollars (if not more) in legal fees to sue GSG for making 22lr carbines that look like MP5s. to the US public.

So what if Heckler und Koch won't sell you HK91s, 93s, 94s and 41s?

HK more than makes up for it by marketing these exciting American gun buying public action figures! Get yours today!

Russian-Serfdom.jpg

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    So what if Heckler und Koch won't sell you HK91s, 93s, 94s and 41s?

HK more than makes up for it by marketing these exciting American gun buying public action figures! Get yours today!

Russian-Serfdom.jpg

"please sir, let us pay $900 for a plastic gun with a crappy trigger, we beseech of you!"

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Paying Taft damn near a thousand bucks an hour for 4+ years of litigation vs. moving a few machines stateside.....meh. Screw you civvies. not worth it. EABOD.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ryandeleeuw340
    Top Bottom