H&K USA being sold?!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Mar 9, 2008
Lafayette, Indiana
Also read that HK Germany is way in debt bad, I always though they were the cats meow over there?

No. Cash flow problems. You can only continue to ignore the enormous American market for so long before it starts to hurt you. You suck and we hate you is a strange way to do business. You can only sell so many guns to .govs all around the world.

.hans just approved several large sales to the Arabs recently. However, despite this last minute approval (mit der letzten Eisenbach!) HundK has a big fat nut to pay off.

Sell HundK, USA, open a plant in the USA and start cranking out licensed copies of HK91s, HK93s, HK41s, inter alia. They will never do it as they hate us. Money cannot buy the hate that they love so much.:D

NyleRN

Master
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Dec 14, 2013
Scottsburg
No. Cash flow problems. You can only continue to ignore the enormous American market for so long before it starts to hurt you. You suck and we hate you is a strange way to do business. You can only sell so many guns to .govs all around the world.

.hans just approved several large sales to the Arabs recently. However, despite this last minute approval (mit der letzten Eisenbach!) HundK has a big fat nut to pay off.

Sell HundK, USA, open a plant in the USA and start cranking out affordable licensed copies of HK91s, HK93s, HK41s, inter alia. They will never do it as they hate us. Money cannot buy the hate that they love so much.:D

FIFY

Paul30

Sharpshooter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 16, 2012
I wish they would sell the MP5 over here, that alone would help them and me. I am even alright with semi auto.

Dosproduction

Expert
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Aug 25, 2013
Porter County
That is what happens when the gun makers don't support the rights of the gun owners. Guns get banned and u have no one to sell to. Cant let the gov ban candy and get mad that your candy company has to go out of business. Maybe they should grow some balls and tell Europe the truth about guns and back pro gun candidates in there country.

Rob377

Master
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Dec 30, 2008
DT
The "**** you civilian buyers, we only want to sell our turd guns to uncle sugar" business plan seems like a real winner.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aug 12, 2014
IN
H&K might start to realise that they do not operate in a vacuum, and that ignoring the civilian market is probably unwise.

01deuce

Sharpshooter
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Apr 8, 2009
walkerton
H&K might start to realise that they do not operate in a vacuum, and that ignoring the civilian market is probably unwise.

How the **** are they ignoring the civilian market? That is not the case any more as is customer service. That is top notch and has been for years now!

OakRiver

Grandmaster
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aug 12, 2014
IN
How the **** are they ignoring the civilian market? That is not the case any more as is customer service. That is top notch and has been for years now!
It is possible that I spoke out of turn concerning H&K, that being said the fact that their reputation towards civilian purchasers is still mocked and derided shows that they have a long way to go to fix their image.

01deuce

Sharpshooter
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Apr 8, 2009
walkerton
It is possible that I spoke out of turn concerning H&K, that being said the fact that their reputation towards civilian purchasers is still mocked and derided shows that they have a long way to go to fix their image.

The problem is that people who either don't like them or have no interest in their products keep repeating what hasn't been true for many years.

Products discussed on INGO

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gomer
Top Bottom