• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Milo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Fort Wayne, IN 46808, USA
    Order 4 boxes of .380 ammo,. with shipping and taxes came to 28 a box. Not terrible in this day. I was OK with the cost. They ended up only having 1 box available upon shipment time. Without my knowledge, they elected to send the one box. Now with the same shipping costs, this single box is costing me over 38 dollars, This is not OK. Upon contacting them they said I have no recourse. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. BUYER BEWARE

Old Dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Central Indiana
    I would have told them that, YES, I do in fact have recourse. I will never buy anything from you again and I will tell all my friends about your P**s poor business practices! Additionally, I will write to the head of the company and complain about this.

I had this same thing happen to me years ago with a business, they never got another order or a positive comment from me.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Dispute the charge? What you got was not what you contracted with at the time of purchase. Not your fault they modified the order without contacting you.

They technically changed the cost without your permission. You agreed to 4 boxes at that shipping rate. Not 1 box at the same rate. That is materially different.

Top Bottom