• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jdubbs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 22, 2015
    Dearborn County
    Stopped in today to see what was available, I usually stop in there every few months. There is generally not a whole lot since the rona bs. Owner is a good dude and was talking with a customer. When he finished with him he asked if there’s anything I needed. I was looking for reloading stuff primarily. This isn’t a big reloading go to, but there’s usually always something there. He was sold out at the moment. Told him I was looking for 209 and small primers. He says hang on. Goes to a box and pulls out a pack of 100. I asked him how much they were, expecting a high dollar amount and to my surprise was told nothing. Free!

I guess an older person brought him some stuff and told him to pass it out to someone that could use it. That was awesome. He could have just sold them to me, but apparently kept his word and gave them away. I’m not in the most of dire need, but will put them to good use. This shop gained every ounce of respect I could have for a shop. Hopefully once the dry period is up, I can spend more of my money there.

I intend to go there tomorrow and take some 22 ammo and hopefully he will pass it on to someone buying a new gun for their kid or just starting out. I’ve gotten in on the pay it forward things, and always return the favor. But in this day in age primers were worth more than money. Even just 100. So if your in the area, stop in and check him out. I’ll warn you inventory isn’t much, but give him time and he has what it takes to make a great gun shop.

And if the gentleman that gave him the stuff reads this, thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I used to like that place, back when Marvin was running it in the old location. It was a frequent stop for me, and he usually had some good old SW revolvers from time to time. Last time I was there, in the new location, it looked like it had been sold and a new owner was running it.

Top Bottom