Guns (and maybe other hardware) of the 2022 Russian Invasion of Ukraine..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I am going to drag up this thread... for the most EPIC picture of guns I have ever seen.

Going to leave space here... BRACE YOURSELVES.. make sure you are sitting down and calm..

This might be the most guns EVER in one photo. And even better they are like super high res photos, so you can zoom in on them and see every gun!

Fn6T3BIXoAcIHPD

Fn6U3maWIAAVMgY

The french captured all this, and made the sailors lay this all out on the fantail of a SHIP!!!

It is aparently now been diverted to Ukraine..

gsxr219

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 6, 2020
    NWI
    I am going to drag up this thread... for the most EPIC picture of guns I have ever seen.

Going to leave space here... BRACE YOURSELVES.. make sure you are sitting down and calm..

This might be the most guns EVER in one photo. And even better they are like super high res photos, so you can zoom in on them and see every gun!

Fn6T3BIXoAcIHPD

Fn6U3maWIAAVMgY

The french captured all this, and made the sailors lay this all out on the fantail of a SHIP!!!

Well that made my day.....then immediately sad i can't have any!

Vodnik4

Aspiring Redneck
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2021
    Monroe

Fn6T3BIXoAcIHPD

Fn6U3maWIAAVMgY

Ah, the French…
    Always great at dropping guns on the ground, in an artistic manner.

(Ok ok, “placed” not dropped, and “deck of a ship” not ground, but still something something cheese eating surrender monkeys )

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis

Another technical, this time a MLRS setup, at least this time they had the sense to rig up a jacking system to keep the suspension from shaking, and getting beat up

Top Bottom