Guns (and maybe other hardware) of the 2022 Russian Invasion of Ukraine..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    gunsseen1.jpg

Okay, we need a thread.. So many pics coming out of Ukraine with pics of guns in them. I wanted to start a thread trying to ID the firearms.

The pistols are obviously Makarovs.. But what are those bullpups? And is that a free floated AR? Also... cool Knife..

The mags look like 5.45x39... What bullpups take 5.45?!?!?!?!?!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    gunsseen1.jpg

Okay, we need a thread.. So many pics coming out of Ukraine with pics of guns in them. I wanted to start a thread trying to ID the firearms.

The pistols are obviously Makarovs.. But what are those bullpups? And is that a free floated AR? Also... cool Knife..

The mags look like 5.45x39... What bullpups take 5.45?!?!?!?!?!

The ADS takes 5.45X39. ADS is Russian Navy. ADS=Automatic Dual-Medium.

The weapon on top is TAR-21. Israel has sold them all over the world, including Russian irregulars in Ukraine, Georgia, Central Asia.

Yes, that is an AR pattern carbine. Ukraine makes monkey copy. Popular in civilian use (assuming pay offs to police of course).

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    The ADS takes 5.45X39. ADS is Russian Navy. ADS=Automatic Dual-Medium.

The weapon on top is TAR-21. Israel has sold them all over the world, including Russian irregulars in Ukraine, Georgia, Central Asia.

Yes, that is an AR pattern carbine. Ukraine makes monkey copy. Popular in civilian use (assuming pay offs to police of course).

I don't think it's a Tavor, I think it's a Ukrainian Malyuk. Look at the mag angle.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Kira Rudik, a millionaire Ukrainian MP, staying put with her Krink in Kyiv. I wonder what AOC would be doing in a similar situation here.

The word Krink is an American thing. AKS-74U I think it is.. I am no AK or Russian side weapons expert..

Speaking of AKs, the Ukranians issued this recently married couple a set of AKs,.. one got the Underfolder, one got the fixed stock. Who got the better deal.

FMeo5KHXIAM5qAc

Also.. The Ukrainians have MUCH better trigger disipline then some idiots I have seen in congress

Top Bottom