• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roryocsew

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2017
    Granger
    We have shows comings up in Shipshewana and Elkhart the next two weekends. Does the Thanksgiving holiday diminish participation? It’s disappointing to me going to a show and finding a lack of tables/display. What’s your experience been?

Indianapatriot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2022
    Indiana Fort Wayne
    We have shows comings up in Shipshewana and Elkhart the next two weekends. Does the Thanksgiving holiday diminish participation? It’s disappointing to me going to a show and finding a lack of tables/display. What’s your experience been?
    I haven't been to any shows in Indiana yet but will be going to the next one if it's not too far away from Ft.Wayne. I've found in Texas at least the holidays were pretty busy at the shows.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I just found out there will be a gun show at Seymour NG armory, this week end!!! Wahooo....it's not in freaking Crown Point (no offense to the Crown Point crowd)

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I just found out there will be a gun show at Seymour NG armory, this week end!!! Wahooo....it's not in freaking Crown Point (no offense to the Crown Point crowd)
    None taken. My Dad and I have found some nice things there. They do once a month and get quite a bit of IL traffic too. I prefer the Valparaiso show (2nd biggest in the state), but it's only twice a year.

Addressing the OP, I've seen no down turn at any show near a holiday. If anything a vendor or two.

Win52C

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Lawrence County
    Holiday shows seem well attended and lots of the vendors are new/different than the same ones that go every weekend. Guys have time off. What better way to spend it! I’ll be checking out the Holt Rd Armory show in Indy next weekend myself!

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Holiday shows seem well attended and lots of the vendors are new/different than the same ones that go every weekend. Guys have time off. What better way to spend it! I’ll be checking out the Holt Rd Armory show in Indy next weekend myself!
    @Win52C what are the dates for the Holt road show?

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    logo for Evansville Gun & Knife Show

Evansville Gun & Knife Show​

Dec 10th - 11th, 2022

Vanderburgh Co. 4-H Fairgrounds

201 E. Booneville-New Harmony

Evansville, IN 47725

Dan

Phone:
    (765) 855-3836

Hours:
    Sat 9-5, Sun 9-3

Admission:
    $5.00
    Kids 12 & under free
    Under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
    Law enforcement with badge free

Website

Email us

Directions

jtull01

Plinker
    Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    NWI
    I have. Or been since Covid-19’s appearance. I’ll have to see what crown point has to offer. In the past, it was always a good show no matter the date.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I haven't been to any shows in Indiana yet but will be going to the next one if it's not too far away from Ft.Wayne. I've found in Texas at least the holidays were pretty busy at the shows.
    On Monday I saw “Gun Show This Weekend” at the entrance to the Fort Wayne Coliseum. Not sure if leftover from the previous weekend or promoting Thanksgiving weekend.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I'd like to checkout the Crown Point and Valpo shows. Anyone know the next dates of each ?
    Lake county (Crown Point) show is this coming weekend, Dec 3-4

Porter county (Valparaiso) show isn't listed. They do 2 per year. Usually one in late February or early March then again around October

Vanderbilt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2022
    Nineveh
    .....there's a show down in Madison, In on the 10/11th of Dec. My best friend of 40some years lives down that way. Good excuse to get together and see what kind of trouble we can get in or who we can p-$$ off, lol....usually a good show.

F.N.G.G

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2022
    Fort Wayne
    I luv going to these

Top Bottom