• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • YugoGo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jun 10, 2021
    Hamilton County
    Never been to the shows they have there and was wondering if it was even worth the time to travel over there. Any one have any thoughts? Looking for AK mags and other odds and ends and maybe find someone to take an old 410 bolt action I have no use for.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Never been to the shows they have there and was wondering if it was even worth the time to travel over there. Any one have any thoughts? Looking for AK mags and other odds and ends and maybe find someone to take an old 410 bolt action I have no use for.
    The show is sold out, around 220 tables. I know that there will be at least 3 dealers with a good selection of magazines (including me). There are always people looking to buy as well.

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    I've been to Stout Field a few times pre pandemic.

Pros Easy to get to, not over crowded. No lines, Couple tables with decent prices on ammo and reloading stuff

Cons, most tables with guns were over priced. (but that was getting everywhere)

Coming off the spike we have just went through not sure how thats gonna play out

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I went yesterday and it was pretty busy. Ammo was still over-priced, i'm starting to see a lot of 9mm online for 25-30 a box so the dealers there selling the 9mm for 40-50 or more a box need to get real. There were actually a couple dealers with decent ammo prices, I picked up a couple boxes of 9mm. The tables were way too close it was hard for two people to even pass each other in the aisles. There weren't too many older used guns there which is what I tend to look for but I did see some deals, saw a decent S&W M64 for 389.00, not a bad price. I still saw a lot of raggedy AR's for 1K, again the prices for those are falling too.

YugoGo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jun 10, 2021
    Hamilton County
    I went, it was definitely worth the $5 and some walking around. Prices were not good but this is the first show I have been to post pandemic. I was disappointed in the lack of AK (maybe 5-10) and combloc mags available, none.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    The show is sold out, around 220 tables. I know that there will be at least 3 dealers with a good selection of magazines (including me). There are always people looking to buy as well.
    Thank you for the PPK/S magazines.

The isles were really tight at the show, but it was the first show I have been to since 2019. I was only looking for magazines. Though I did think about a second Heritage Rough Rider for some fun plinking, but skipped it.

I saw some ok prices for the current economy, and awful prices on guns depending, nothing great though.

Top Bottom