• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I can guarantee you that the soft opening is, in fact tomorrow. As someone whose fought for this range since it's announced, I agree that it's frustrating. Other ranges would have been open by now, but i'm glad Point Blank has put the extra time and effort in to make the range extra special.

Tomorrow, Friday, May 1st ?????

I may just have to see, to BELIEVE !!!!!

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    Okay, so here is the unofficial official word. The staff is working tomorrow. Whether or not we're open at 10am depends on some computer systems that were still not up when I left at 7pm.

I think we'll be fine for Saturday, but tomorrow is iffy. Don't be upset if we're not open.

Shootpointblank.com for address and hours.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    ^^^ sounds like you should hire an IT guy in the next door building that has been looking at yours for the last umpteen months. :):

And ihammond wants an address... well I can say it's next door to 1320 City Center Drive in Carmel. :laugh:

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    ^^^ sounds like you should hire an IT guy in the next door building that has been looking at yours for the last umpteen months. :):

And ihammond wants an address... well I can say it's next door to 1320 City Center Drive in Carmel. :laugh:

Dude they pay $9...

You really want to work for peanuts?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

Are you in building J? I work over in K.

I'll be stopping by at 12:15 tomorrow. Hopefully the doors will be open.

If nothing else, let us in to look around.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I stopped by today (Friday 5.1) over my lunch break and they are not open yet.

I ran into one of the employees (Ryan) in the parking lot and he said they are still trying to get the computer system up and running.

He suggested anyone looking to stop by to call first to see if they are open. He also said he expects they will be open by 5 p.m. tonight.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I stopped by today (Friday 5.1) over my lunch break and they are not open yet.

I ran into one of the employees (Ryan) in the parking lot and he said they are still trying to get the computer system up and running.

He suggested anyone looking to stop by to call first to see if they are open. He also said he expects they will be open by 5 p.m. tonight.

Boo! I wanted to be the off work crowd.

Indy-Mike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    Carmel
    Got there about 2p and they were open VERY friendly staff, lot of ammo including tons of .22. Got to check out the range with a couple of Carmel firefighters since no one was shooting, was able to go down range and look over the bullet trap. Even got a pass for a free hour of range time. Very nice place.

Top Bottom