• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    That would be nice. It's not too far from me and would be the closest place to shoot, but I have a feeling that the prices are going to be steep. I wonder if they'd be looking to hire. I've always wanted to work in a gun shop/range.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    That would be a great location!!! There are no gun shops in the area, which is hard to believe considering the population density in the area.

Another plus, I could ride my bike there!!! Time to start designing a rifle rack for my bike!!!

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Ooh I know right where that is. Would be cromulent to have one as close, almost as close as Don's was when it was up here. Hope they can get their T's dotted and their I's crossed; the city's not that friendly.

I think there's a shortage of stores in the area more because of the concentration of soccer moms than anything.

mulsas

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 14, 2012
    Westfield
    I saw that too. If it doesn't require a zoning change, will that increase the chances that it will actually happen? Between that, and the fact that the location is good for not having much residential area immediately around it, hopefully there won't be too many people raising a stink over it. Heck, I would be able to ride there on the Monon. Hit the range with my son, then grab a snack at the DQ, or the crepe place across the street. That would be a good day.

mulsas

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 14, 2012
    Westfield
    I had posted to another thread, then saw it was a dupe of this. I feel like there are going to be a ton of people excited about this. Though I'm sure there will be plenty of *****ing, too. Is the crepe place across the street still open?

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Yeah they have the number wrong, it should be 921, but it is next to the Hagen-Burke Trail as advertised, and yes, next to the Dairy Queen and across from a cemetery should someone get out of hand. :D

Of course, that damn roundabout will be a problem. Didn't there used to be a shop near there, EDMO's or something like that? It was before my arrival though.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Of course, that damn roundabout will be a problem. Didn't there used to be a shop near there, EDMO's or something like that? It was before my arrival though.

Edmo unfortunately lost his license thanks to his now ex-wife and an wonderful government dolt named Lautenberg.

Top Bottom