• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    That plastic bottle that the kid threw out the window could've been the tipping point to destroy the eco-system, thus threatening everyone's lives! :nailbite:
    Oh no. Just wait until this gets used in a real court case. Some loony pulls a gun on somebody for littering, and then tries to argue they were in fear of their life and the lives in their community because of damage to the environment.

In today's world, I'm so close to being able to see this happening it's kind of scary...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Oh no. Just wait until this gets used in a real court case. Some loony pulls a gun on somebody for littering, and then tries to argue they were in fear of their life and the lives in their community because of damage to the environment.

In today's world, I'm so close to being able to see this happening it's kind of scary...
    It's nothing new. Groups like ELF have been spiking trees in the Pacific Northwest hoping to injure loggers when they were cutting the trees down since the 70's. There are other eco-terrorist groups out there too.

Onebad06vtx

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Ellettsville
    He absolutely does look familiar. I saw him last night.

HomepageCleaningProductsSolutions.jpg
    Spare us the details!!!
    Many of us are straight!

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Decided to exit the township chat on fb cause of the karens and richards on this subject.

And all the hate for those who vote no. Lol

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Oh my goodness! I saw the same thing on the Karen App. The comments were all over the place - everything from the kid had it coming b/c he peed in the water bottle and threw it at the guy while the kid was outside of his vehicle. The video (the original one and not this HIGHLY edited version with the poor, sweet, innocent kid) had the kid out of the car and running back to his car where he sat with the phone in his lap and the camera rolling while joe commuter retaliated by breaking the 4 Rules and making gun owners look like a 'male copulatory organ'.

Where did you see that other video? Who was videoing it? I'd never heard that claim by anyone.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Where did you see that other video? Who was videoing it? I'd never heard that claim by anyone.
    It was originally posted on the township chat page before this gained all the attention. It was the kids video, he was out of the car running, holding his phone, near the Combs entrance to the apartments over there. What you see on the news was way cut down, they are only showing what happened after the kid was back in his car and had closed the door (that's why the door was unlocked and the older guy could open it).

There was also a comment from someone who claimed to be following behind the two drivers that gave a bit more information and lined up with the portions of video that have been cut out.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    It was originally posted on the township chat page before this gained all the attention. It was the kids video, he was out of the car running, holding his phone, near the Combs entrance to the apartments over there. What you see on the news was way cut down, they are only showing what happened after the kid was back in his car and had closed the door (that's why the door was unlocked and the older guy could open it).

There was also a comment from someone who claimed to be following behind the two drivers that gave a bit more information and lined up with the portions of video that have been cut out.
    If it's still there would you mind sharing a link?

Top Bottom