• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    He absolutely does look familiar. I saw him last night.

HomepageCleaningProductsSolutions.jpg

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    What do you want to bet teen just throwing water bottle out the window and littering is not all that this is about

While it is certainly possible dude is that triggered by littering, this would be more believable if the water bottle was thrown at him/his vehicle

No mention whether innocent teen was alone in the car or not, either. I think I'll wait for the rest of the story

Dude is still ****ed though, can't really see how you can feel your life is in danger when you're the one walking up to the car and confronting people

Drewski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2019
    Deep South Side
    What do you want to bet teen just throwing water bottle out the window and littering is not all that this is about

While it is certainly possible dude is that triggered by littering, this would be more believable if the water bottle was thrown at him/his vehicle

No mention whether innocent teen was alone in the car or not, either. I think I'll wait for the rest of the story

Dude is still ****ed though, can't really see how you can feel your life is in danger when you're the one walking up to the car and confronting people

Of course, it’s nothing to do with littering; the kid either absent-mindedly or purposefully threw the bottle in such a way that it hit/nearly hit Mr Clean’s dad’s car. But like in basically every other road rage incident, the offense is not worth the response.

I chuckled when kid’s mom said he is a great athlete. Lol, so bleeping what?

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    After seeing many videos of disrespectful punks egging on uniformed Police officers and gleefully recording it like a new sport, I have trouble giving any sympathy to the kids. I am sure they started it. I am sure they escalated the situation. They were made nervous because someone was willing to draw a line in the sand. Most kids have never been held responsible for anything in their lives. Now they they want the man to be framed as a bully or worse.

I was in an organization where four Purdue professors were always pumping their chests, no matter how wrong they were. They are used to being condescending to 19 year old kids whose mother was paying their way through college. I always said that all they lacked is 6 months experience on a heavy construction crew. There are no layers of protection there. You pick a fight, you get punched out. That quick behavior management is the best teacher for manners.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

I did not notice if anyone said "INGO" during the interaction. This guy look familiar?

View attachment 199890
    With a pic like this I can't imagine this will be a tough case to solve. In spite of possibly be justified to a certain extent in chastising the thrower he certainly screwed the pooch by bringing a firearm into the mix.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

I did not notice if anyone said "INGO" during the interaction. This guy look familiar?

View attachment 199890
    This guy is lucky the boy wasn't armed himself. If you see a person coming at you with a gun pointed at you that is grounds for defending yourself with your gun or your vehicle by running the aggressor over.
    This guy should have called the police if there was damage to his vehicle if not he could have followed him at a safe distance and called it in with the description of the vehicle and the boy who threw the bottle.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    This happened in my hood (township). According to the local chapter of Karens, this guy has been recorded on 2 other occasions posturing and yelling at citizens out in public. I suspect since PD wants to talk to him, there's an opportunity for him to face charges. Depending on how he plays it when he's found. And I'm pretty confident he'll be found.

Drewski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2019
    Deep South Side
    This happened in my hood (township). According to the local chapter of Karens, this guy has been recorded on 2 other occasions posturing and yelling at citizens out in public. I suspect since PD wants to talk to him, there's an opportunity for him to face charges. Depending on how he plays it when he's found. And I'm pretty confident he'll be found.
    Right around the corner from us. I’ve never seen either of them. But then again, I don’t see too many folks outside of my basement bar.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)

Oh my goodness! I saw the same thing on the Karen App. The comments were all over the place - everything from the kid had it coming b/c he peed in the water bottle and threw it at the guy while the kid was outside of his vehicle. The video (the original one and not this HIGHLY edited version with the poor, sweet, innocent kid) had the kid out of the car and running back to his car where he sat with the phone in his lap and the camera rolling while joe commuter retaliated by breaking the 4 Rules and making gun owners look like a 'male copulatory organ'.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    If you see a person coming at you with a gun pointed at you that is grounds for defending yourself with your gun or your vehicle by running the aggressor over.

Sticky Wicket: You cannot claim self-defense if you yourself are committing a crime. That's a broad brush and it's definitely more nuanced than that.

also note: I'm not saying that this stupid kid committed a crime here. Perhaps an infraction. Perhaps a crime, however, if throwing of the bottle could be considered assault / battery (whichever it's labeled here in Indiana. I can't remember at the moment).

Stupid old man is 100% in the wrong no matter what's going on, however.

mikebol

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2015
    Trafalgar
    Not excusing the kid's actions for allegedly littering or throwing a water bottle at another driver.

Watch the video. This guy's response and aggressive actions towards another person with an unholstered firearm and verbally threatening harm with said firearm should land him in some serious hot water.

Mike

Top Bottom